No announcement yet.

3 Guys you want OUT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(I don't know why you guys would want Graham gone, nor Bly for that matter)

1) Webster (can't stand him, his helmet issues, and his stupid b-boy stance)

2) The Special Teams coach (all I heard was good things about this guy, he obviously sucks)

3) Mike Bell (nothing really against him, but now its time to get a real FB, and not waste another spot on this guy).

4) **Bonus** Abdullah. Why are so many people excited about this guy? He better be good on STs, because thats the only place he needs to be in the NFL.

Comment

Bates- he did a great job!

Walker- wants out so get him the hell out of here

Henry-Selvin is the future.
      white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
      you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
      smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon View Post
        Can I only pick 3?

Ian Gold - A perennial underachiever and definitely not worth what he's getting paid.

Nate Jackson - A perennial waste of a roster spot. Really, what is the organization's love affair with him?

Mike Shanahan - Okay, so not completely out, just out as GM. He should be the head coach to concentrate on what he does best.
        Agree with your three, but Shanahan doesn't do very well at talent evaluation, and has become quite predictable and unimaginative as a HC...
        Maybe that's a product of the quality of players he has around to work with... hey isn't he the guy who is in charge of that too?

Comment

Players that drag down the team by being a distraction.
          Lynch, gotta end it old man.
          Nalen, sorry bud.
          Henry, GTFO dumbass.
          Javon, ****.
          Bates, get off Henry's grass and GTFO.
          ST coach (I forget your name), you suck.
          Guy who does the playcalling, you suck even more than Bates and ST dude combined.

Ian Gold and Nate Webster are not good starters, they're only okay and sometimes they're good. They shouldn't be cut however, because who would the Broncos have behind them? They would make good backups though if the Broncos bring in better OLBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            (I don't know why you guys would want Graham gone, nor Bly for that matter)

1) Webster (can't stand him, his helmet issues, and his stupid b-boy stance)

2) The Special Teams coach (all I heard was good things about this guy, he obviously sucks)

3) Mike Bell (nothing really against him, but now its time to get a real FB, and not waste another spot on this guy).

4) **Bonus** Abdullah. Why are so many people excited about this guy? He better be good on STs, because thats the only place he needs to be in the NFL.
            That B boy stance has got to go. It's just stupid. I sure wish DJ wasnt doing it.

Comment

The entire coaching staff.
              Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Honestly, I think they cleansed the roster during the season. Probably would be better if Lynch retired. Glad Lepsis is gone so that we don't go into the season with him getting the default nod at LT. Unlike many others, I would rather see Walker and Henry here next year. Cap implications aside (and they are significant issues), they are talented players who are difference makers when healthy.

Comment

new D please

Walker-hurt all the time
                  Henry-couldnt find a hole if it was in a bong (dude)
                  Bates-you know why
                  Defence coaching staff-yes all of them

Comment

1. Shanny the GM. I think our coaching staff has become so bloated with "assistant head coaches". What the H*** is that anyway? I thought there was a head coach, coordinators and assistants under them. Need I remind everyone what happened under Dan Reeves when he had ALL the control. That same scenerio seems to be playing out here.

2. Travis Henry. Find a way to get him out without a huge hit to the salary cap. I'd trade him for a ball boy right now if it was up to me.

3. Nate Jackson. With the tight ends we have we don't need him. Keep him on as a staff writer though.

Comment

Lynch
                      Gold
                      And Walker. I was big Walker guy until now. I dont want him here because he doesnt want to be here.

As for Gold and Lynch, I like to see some younger players in there. The defense needs to get some attitude on it.

Comment

I just want Nate Jackson gone.

I swear.. if he is on the team next year, there is something wrong with that.

I don't care if he's a tweener wr/te. The guy is a waste.

Comment

Nate Jackson??????

What IS IT with some of you guys and your absolute obsession of Hate for Nate Jackson? I'm serious, what is it? Who did he punch? Who did he shoot? Who's sister did he smack around? What is it with all the hate and dislike from everyone??

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
                            1. Half of the D- line

2. Lynch (thats right i said lynch

3 Nate Jackson

Why not the popular choices like Henry, Walker and etc

Because I will give Henry one more year

I hope Walker is just frustrated and takes a few months off then comes back and says he wants to stay

Bly I will give he benefit of the doubt because our run stooping was so poor

I am willing to give bates 1-2 more years... I know crazy talk
                            Horrible idea (that's right I said HORRIBLE IDEA)

Most of these are reasonable other's are to say the least "out there".

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
                              Players that drag down the team by being a distraction.
                              Lynch, gotta end it old man.
                              Nalen, sorry bud.

Henry, GTFO dumbass.
                              Javon, ****.
                              Bates, get off Henry's grass and GTFO.
                              ST coach (I forget your name), you suck.
                              Guy who does the playcalling, you suck even more than Bates and ST dude combined.

Ian Gold and Nate Webster are not good starters, they're only okay and sometimes they're good. They shouldn't be cut however, because who would the Broncos have behind them? They would make good backups though if the Broncos bring in better OLBs.
                              That has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                                Nate Jackson??????

What IS IT with some of you guys and your absolute obsession of Hate for Nate Jackson? I'm serious, what is it? Who did he punch? Who did he shoot? Who's sister did he smack around? What is it with all the hate and dislike from everyone??
                                Nobody.

But what has he done here in Denver?

Nothing. I will give him some credit.. he has made some tackles on special teams. But his injury isn't the problem we sucked so bad.

Really.. what does he bring to the table besides his great "Training Camp" catches?

Comment

Working...
                                X