replied
    1.) Mike Shanahan

2.) Ted Sundquist

3.) Anybody else that makes player personnel decisions

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
    1. Jim Bates - i was pumped about Bates comming here but i cant even recall the Broncos defense being so bad, id just cut ties with him this week and look for another guy.

2. Scott O'Brien - The Special Teams looked horrible in every area and he had two veteran kickers (one a future hall of famer) to work things around and he still looked like crap and the Special Teams really cost us all season long, id dump him and hire somebody from the Virgina Tech staff to run things.

3. Ian Gold - I used to love this guy as a player but he either lost it or he just doesnt give a crap anymore, either way he is being paid to much to miss tackles and get burned by TE's all year, this guy looked so bad he made Jamie Winborn look like a starting LB, dump him and try to sign Lance Briggs or go after a stud LB in the draft (id perfer both of these options to be honest)
    1 down 2 to go

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Nate Jackson, is like a tweener TE, I'd much prefer Chad Mustard, blocking is kinda important we now know. He seemed decent receiving too.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    But he may be worth keeping because of special teams......
    Maybe, but his "dazzling" play in Training Camp hasn't been his special teams tackles, rather it's his so called receiving ability. From some reason he can't crack much playing time in the regular season.

I'm sure we could possibly find someone better to take his place on special teams.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Like I said, nothing.

He's had his chance for 5 years now to actually make a small dent into the offense, yet he hasn't.
    But he may be worth keeping because of special teams......

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    You do keep people on the roster due to their special teams play. What has he done that has deserved such a "kick him off the team" mentality around here?
    Like I said, nothing.

He's had his chance for 5 years now to actually make a small dent into the offense, yet he hasn't.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Nobody.

But what has he done here in Denver?

Nothing. I will give him some credit.. he has made some tackles on special teams. But his injury isn't the problem we sucked so bad.

Really.. what does he bring to the table besides his great "Training Camp" catches?

You do keep people on the roster due to their special teams play. What has he done that has deserved such a "kick him off the team" mentality around here?

Leave a comment:

• bucking bronco
    replied
    Ian Gold

Rick Dennison

Mike Bell

Leave a comment:

• broncos_mtnman
    replied
    Dennison

Dinger

Slowick

Leave a comment:

• TheJackal
    replied
    1) Travis Henry- Who wants an over-the-hill pothead on our team?

2) Nate Jackson- As others have said a waste of a roster spot.

3) Patrick Ramsey- Lets face it, he's absolutely horrible

Best of luck in the future to whichever Broncos get released. Unless that player parts ways in a very bad fashion or did more harm than good during their time here. God speed

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Nate Jackson??????

What IS IT with some of you guys and your absolute obsession of Hate for Nate Jackson? I'm serious, what is it? Who did he punch? Who did he shoot? Who's sister did he smack around? What is it with all the hate and dislike from everyone??
    Nobody.

But what has he done here in Denver?

Nothing. I will give him some credit.. he has made some tackles on special teams. But his injury isn't the problem we sucked so bad.

Really.. what does he bring to the table besides his great "Training Camp" catches?

Leave a comment:

• TheJackal
    replied
    Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
    Players that drag down the team by being a distraction.
    Lynch, gotta end it old man.
    Nalen, sorry bud.

Henry, GTFO dumbass.
    Javon, ****.
    Bates, get off Henry's grass and GTFO.
    ST coach (I forget your name), you suck.
    Guy who does the playcalling, you suck even more than Bates and ST dude combined.

Ian Gold and Nate Webster are not good starters, they're only okay and sometimes they're good. They shouldn't be cut however, because who would the Broncos have behind them? They would make good backups though if the Broncos bring in better OLBs.
    That has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read...

Leave a comment:

• TheJackal
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
    1. Half of the D- line

2. Lynch (thats right i said lynch

3 Nate Jackson

Why not the popular choices like Henry, Walker and etc

Because I will give Henry one more year

I hope Walker is just frustrated and takes a few months off then comes back and says he wants to stay

Bly I will give he benefit of the doubt because our run stooping was so poor

I am willing to give bates 1-2 more years... I know crazy talk
    Horrible idea (that's right I said HORRIBLE IDEA)

Most of these are reasonable other's are to say the least "out there".

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Nate Jackson??????

What IS IT with some of you guys and your absolute obsession of Hate for Nate Jackson? I'm serious, what is it? Who did he punch? Who did he shoot? Who's sister did he smack around? What is it with all the hate and dislike from everyone??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X