No announcement yet.

Drawing conclusions from statistics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see the #'s of tackles our D-line had in like 04, because our pass defense was also really good that year, the reason we had a 'good' run defense last year was because our pass defense was downright awful, so they didn't have to run. But in 04 we had a good pass and run defense, so that would be a good comparison, since no teams could just abuse a certian part of our defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
      I'd like to see the #'s of tackles our D-line had in like 04, because our pass defense was also really good that year, the reason we had a 'good' run defense last year was because our pass defense was downright awful, so they didn't have to run. But in 04 we had a good pass and run defense, so that would be a good comparison, since no teams could just abuse a certian part of our defense.
      ========DEFENSIVE LINE TACKLES=======

.................DE..........DT.........DL........ ...DEF
      2004...........69.........104.........173......... 979

Keep in mind the difference in the defensive schemes, and more importantly the purpose of each position in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        Not just that, but the average yardage given up on each run/pass play. I would find that very interesting.
        The clever man delivers reasonable, rational, and sometimes irrefutable arguments. The wise man understands the futility of reasonable, rational, and irrefutable arguments. I'm neither wise, nor, I suspect, very clever.

Comment

Working...
        X