Ben Hamilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Hamilton

Whats the deal with this guy? Is he done in the NFL due to concussion problems, or will he return this season ready to go? I haven't heard a single thing about him ever since he was put on IR and I still haven't heard anything since. Do any of you know whats going on? I think we could really use him back to fill in some of the empty spots on our line.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...roncos-harris/

Hamilton on Monday talked about there being “no doubt” that he’ll return after missing a season with post-concussion syndrome. Nalen is planning to return for a 15th year coming off a biceps tear.

This article touches on it a bit and also talks up Harris a bit

Comment

I don't want either back. We need to rebuild the O-line with BIG lineman who can move people. This shrimpy lineman system sucks and doesn't work anymore. We need to protect Jay and stretch the field.

Comment

That makes no sense our line will be fine when we get nalen and hamilton back.
        sigpicR.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
        GO BRONCOS

Comment

It’s a big responsibility protecting the blind side of quarterback Jay Cutler. Whether Harris, a third-round draft pick out of Minnesota last April, is up to the task remains to be seen. He hasn’t even played a preseason game to gauge where he stands against pro competition but instead often battled a 121/2-sack pass rusher to help him get his bearings.

I thought Harris played at Notre Dame? The article says Minnesota....
          sigpic

Comment

I am pretty sure he went to Notre Dame...I don't know for sure, but I don't think he lived in Minnesota either. hmm

Comment

Harris was from Notre Dame Eslinger the year before was from minnesota and we have got nothing from him.
              GO BRONCOS

Comment

Harris was from Minneapolis Minnesota and went to school in Notre Dame he was also on an MTV show.
                GO BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by ndbroncofan07 View Post
                  Harris was from Minneapolis Minnesota and went to school in Notre Dame he was also on an MTV show.
                  MTV show? which one?

Comment

Originally posted by ndbroncofan07 View Post
                    He was on True life, he wanted to get bigger i think i forgot..He was a senior in highschool

Comment

True Life they were showing a segment on him going to college and trying to keep up with gaining weight so he could make it as an offensive linemen at Notre Dame.
                      GO BRONCOS

Comment

oh..........

Comment

I remember him on MTV, and Eslinger is gone, he was signed off of our practice squad by Cleveland.

Comment

any good news from ben ????

Comment

the true life with harris is on as we speak

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                              We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X