The Minnesota Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Minnesota Game

I went with my parents and godson.....Whatta good time! It was chilly until about the 4th qtr...then it was downright freezing....and by OT there was blizzard like snow. We were up in the top section, so the snow was pretty cool looking. What a kick ass stadium we have. The way the seats are built, you can see everything down on the field very well, even from the top level. We were in a section that had a lot of Minnesota fans....I had WAY too much fun messing with a blondie chica that was cheering for them. Everytime she said Come on Vikings get it together....I rang back, that or get a new QB :whistle: She'd say Offense, I'd scream DEFENSE. That was fun!!
    Troublemaker...that's me!

My dad is a goof....they handed out these Bronco things that you hold onto each side and pull out and they have the bronco logo. My dad was walking up the ramp and every time a Vikings fan walked down, he'd hold onto each side in his jacket and pull it apart, looked like he was flashing them.....we all nearly died laughing!

I have to see if I can get videos loaded up here somehow as I got a couple pretty good clips on my camera.

Here's a couple pics from the game..

He's really a Broncos fan, but the jacket looks like a Raiders....

It was still rather warm in this one...

Opening sequence..

More to come...
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Another couple things.....

Adrian Peterson looked alright, but Minnesota in the first half looked like had forgotten that they had a trip to the Playoffs on the line.

Selvin Young looks pretty damn impressive.

Brandon Marshall....as good as he looks on TV, he's 10X more insane to watch live....kid is an absolute beast.

The new punter had me scared the first few times he did, but what initially looked pretty scary, actually turned out to be pretty good as compared to Meaty, the cab driver hitting ephedra monster.

Comment

where did you sit? In the 300's or 500's?

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post

Another couple things.....

Adrian Peterson looked alright, but Minnesota in the first half looked like had forgotten that they had a trip to the Playoffs on the line.

Selvin Young looks pretty damn impressive.

Brandon Marshall....as good as he looks on TV, he's 10X more insane to watch live....kid is an absolute beast.

The new punter had me scared the first few times he did, but what initially looked pretty scary, actually turned out to be pretty good as compared to Meaty, the cab driver hitting ephedra monster.
        maybe in the back of thier mind they knew dallas was resting their big guns and thought , damn were screwed. cool pics thanx

Comment

No kidding about the cold, I couldn't feel the lower half of my body until I went to the car! Were you in the Southeast corner of the stadium in the 500 levels? I'm in the middle 500's and that's usually where the opposing fans sit.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

I was in 505. My feet were frozen!! Then there was a couple of inches of water on the ground so that made it 10x worse!!

That was a hellafun game!!

Comment

Great pictures, Gem!!

That poor blondie!

I'd love to see the videos.
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I was in 505. My feet were frozen!! Then there was a couple of inches of water on the ground so that made it 10x worse!!

That was a hellafun game!!
                I was in Sec 230 and we had about a 1/2 inch of ice on the ground below us. The only good thing about it was that everytime we scored, the flames that shot up out of the jumboscreen behind us, warmed us up for 2 seconds!

Great game too, I might upload some of my pics too!

sigpic
                :salute!:

Comment

Nice pics thanks for sharing
                  sigpicR.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
                  GO BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by DCBronco View Post
                    I was in Sec 230 and we had about a 1/2 inch of ice on the ground below us. The only good thing about it was that everytime we scored, the flames that shot up out of the jumboscreen behind us, warmed us up for 2 seconds!

Great game too, I might upload some of my pics too!

I thought about that every time they went off. If I could have only been closer!

People were leaving in the 3rd qtr....pathetic!!

After 2 games this season, I've come to the conclusion that we have a whole lot of wine and cheesers.

Comment

I'm so jealous!!

It looks and sounds like you had a really good time! I'm so glad!

I would have done the same thing to that chick..haha.. thats so funny!

The pictures came out really good!

I didnt get to go to a home game this year..

Next Year.. Next year

Comment

Nice pictures! They're so great! What camera did you use?

Also, did you take any pictures of touchdowns?

Comment

I just regret benching Cutler and Marshall in my fantasy league.

Thank goodness I still won my championship game! lol.

i still can't believe i've never been to a game
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
                            Nice pictures! They're so great! What camera did you use?

Also, did you take any pictures of touchdowns?
                            It's a Canon. Nothing fancy.

Heck no....I was too busy jumping around cheering to remember pics.... I'm so bad as the picture taker. Completely selfish and I miss all the great shots!!

Comment

I thought about that every time they went off. If I could have only been closer!

People were leaving in the 3rd qtr....pathetic!!

After 2 games this season, I've come to the conclusion that we have a whole lot of wine and cheesers.
                              Man, when you see the footage of the stad from the 80's and compare it to a game now it just makes you feel like a bad fan. I always try to compensate by screaming loud the whole time (well, on D, I'm not a stupid indiscriminate person who screams while we are trying to convert third down on offense; those people need to die) but it still kind of sucks. I remember going to a game at old Mile High and it's just not the same.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Working...
                              X