The Minnesota Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
    I'm sowwy.....I should have put caution tape on that one!
    Yea... speaking of that I wonder if anyone can sue for not warning people to turn the volume down?

I remember at McDonalds and stuff when someone spilt Coffee on himself and He sued because it didn't say it was hott. But he dropped it like it was hott.

I'll have to look into it.

Comment

I thought about that every time they went off. If I could have only been closer!

People were leaving in the 3rd qtr....pathetic!!

After 2 games this season, I've come to the conclusion that we have a whole lot of wine and cheesers.
      We all were yelling for the broncos to score more because it was getting so cold. But after the numbness set in, we were all fine!

Haha...I had to overcome loud Vikings fans around me too....here's how I did it...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W8d7yr1xCcM

That guy that the Vikings call a QB was almost sacked....the reason for the first ear curdling scream.
      I think that was the play we got the Safety for the facemask after the back-2-back false starts on the vikings. It sticks your section wasnt loud. The section I was in, (Sec 230), was loud and crazy! The few vikings fans there were getting upset over the noise we were making! Guess the their fans can't even handle the Rocky Mountain Thunder!

sigpic
      :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by DCBronco View Post
        We all were yelling for the broncos to score more because it was getting so cold. But after the numbness set in, we were all fine!

I think that was the play we got the Safety for the facemask after the back-2-back false starts on the vikings. It sticks your section wasnt loud. The section I was in, (Sec 230), was loud and crazy! The few vikings fans there were getting upset over the noise we were making! Guess the their fans can't even handle the Rocky Mountain Thunder!

I was the loudmouth in my section.

That and 2 guys behind me. They said the same thing when it hit OT....*** dammit, we're cold!
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I'm sowwy.....I should have put caution tape on that one!
          Haha I scream like that too and it makes people mad. I don't care.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Working...
          X