Javon in the DWill agrument?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javon in the DWill agrument?

Listening to 950 the fan and they said this afternoon (like 10 min ago) that there are rumors that (from unknown sources right now) that it was Javon that started the arguments that ended up in the shooting but not confirmed for legal reasons. Could that be why he might want out of here?

Lovely.

Pshhh.

EDIT: 950 is a gossip. Don't take this as gospel.
    Last edited by evendelae; 01-02-2008, 01:45 PM.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Well, the key word is 'Rumors'.

Comment

They hinted at this the other day when news first broke that Javon wanted out of here.

I don't know the validity to the story behind this. However, I think that Darrent Williams has nothing to do with Javon wanting out of Denver - at least, not to the extent some fans would like to think.
        sigpic

Comment

makes you wonder if the bullets had been for Javon instead for pissing someone off. Wish these guys would just stay out of night clubs.

Comment

If you listen to his most recent rant (the one where he says he wants out of denver) he also calls his home and says he will live here but not be making plays here

I dunno, I don't get it.

Comment

Use your HEAD

C'mon guys...

All of the sudden something like this comes out about Walker? this is the first time I've heard it and it was pretty damn big news when it happened so I'm sure I didn't miss anything.

Do you really think that this "rumor" if you can even call it that, and the facdt of Walkers interview at the end of the season have something in common?

Please...

Also, FYI if Javon hated it, living that is with the DWill situation or fearing for his life, in Denver, then why would he say something to the affect of "I'm still going to live here, just maybe play for another team. I love the city."-pararphrasing Walkerthe other day in his interview by the press.

Comment

I think Javon is Bi-Polar and has 2 personalities. We as fans finally got a taste of that in his last interview. Any person who refers to him self in the third person has issues.

Comment

Ok people, this is what has been said happened.
                  Brandon Marshall and his cousin were the reason why the confrontation at the club happened. Brandon's cousin was talking and Darrent decided it was time to leave. So Javon, Darrent and a bunch of others, not including Brandon or his cousin, got into the limo. The guys that were confronted left the club, while the group was still there, and when the group left, they were there outside. Thus the shooting happened. Darrent got hit and fell in Javon's lap.
                  Javon went to Las Vegas to get away from the whole situation because he was worried that the shooters might try to finish him off too. He almost didn't come back because of the same reason.
                  This is what I've pieced together from newspaper articles and Javon's interview.
                  http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...670694,00.html
                  Last edited by I_Only_Like_Jay; 01-02-2008, 02:45 PM.

Comment

who cares......

Comment

I don't.

Anyway great insight cutler girl person.

As far as what "I'm going to live here just not plays here" or however he put it. I think he meant he's just going to be sitting around and not being used to what he thinks his full extent can be.

Just my opinion though.
                      Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd
                      What's that? Need proof? http://dack.com/archive/bob-slowik-must-be-fired.html

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                        Ok people, this is what has been said happened.
                        Brandon Marshall and his cousin were the reason why the confrontation at the club happened. Brandon's cousin was talking and Darrent decided it was time to leave. So Javon, Darrent and a bunch of others, not including Brandon or his cousin, got into the limo. The guys that were confronted left the club, while the group was still there, and when the group left, they were there outside. Thus the shooting happened. Darrent got hit and fell in Javon's lap.
                        Javon went to Las Vegas to get away from the whole situation because he was worried that the shooters might try to finish him off too. He almost didn't come back because of the same reason.
                        This is what I've pieced together from newspaper articles and Javon's interview.
                        http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...670694,00.html
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Listening to 950 the fan and they said this afternoon (like 10 min ago) that there are rumors that (from unknown sources right now) that it was Javon that started the arguments that ended up in the shooting but not confirmed for legal reasons. Could that be why he might want out of here?
                        That may explain it.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

He probably talked in 3rd person to them so they got pissed off.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                            I think Javon is Bi-Polar and has 2 personalities. We as fans finally got a taste of that in his last interview. Any person who refers to him self in the third person has issues.

He does seem to talk out of both sides of his mouth.
                            The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

this was never brought up before its amazing how people bring up points that have not been discussed what so ever beofre he had his rant. Javon tried to help DWILL darrent died in his lap cut Javon some slack as a person. I think Javon might be frustrated at Brandon as far as dwill is concerned not only his play.
                              sigpicR.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
                              GO BRONCOS

Comment

Working...
                              X