• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JHoward
    replied
    Exactly right!

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
    After I read the article from the link, I realized that some of the stuff I said was wrong. But Brandon's cousins were the starters of the whole ordeal. It was over something like a spilled drink or something. That hasn't changed this whole time. I just forgot about that.
    Brandon was present before Darrent got killed and was there when Damien died.
    Both of my nieces were in the club the night of the incident. B Marsh, his cousin, and the rest of his crew offered some champagne to some guys (supposedly crips) standing near them. The suspects declined stating that they had their own money to buy their own drinks with and that they didnt need to drink with them. The champagne popped and sprayed on the suspects nearby and thats how it began.

Outside of the club at the let out Brandons cousin decided that he wanted to start it up again. The suspects stood down the block a ways while Brandons cousin yelled, screamed (pounding the top of his limo), and continued to try to run them off. Later Brandon calmed him down and they got into their own limousine.

As the commotion went on with Brandons cousin, Brandon, and the suspects (above) Darrent and Javon were rounding people up to get into his limo just outside of the front door to the club in order to leave. Darrent grabbed my niece and told her to get into his limousine but she did not get in because she wanted to calm the situation by pulling Brandon and his cousin aside. She warned all of them including Darrent and Javon that the suspects didnt play around and that if it came down to it they could turn the situation into a very serious one (Gun play). The suspects made their way to their vehicle and we all know the rest. Darrent and those in his limo caught bullets that were never even meant for them from the beginning. My niece could have been in that same limousine that Darrent died last New Years Eve.

Leave a comment:

• I_Only_Like_Jay
    replied
    Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
    The people that committed the crime shot indiscriminantly! PERIOD. With the guns they had and the number of rounds fired, they were out to kill and maim anyone in the limo!
    That's pretty much what I said.
    By the looks of the limo with it's very tinted windows, the shot that killed Darrent was a lucky shot. Think about it, if he was, let's say 2 inches forward, the bullet could have missed him completely.
    It was just bad luck and a horrible person that killed Darrent.

Leave a comment:

• Ludes0208
    replied
    I know it's tabboo to say anything negative about people once they die....but maybe it was D-Will or his gangsta rap friends starting crap?!?!!

In any event....when you spray the side of a limo in the dark you're looking to hurt or kill any and everyone in the vehicle....what's the difference who started it?

Leave a comment:

• jhildebrand
    replied
    And who knows if they were targeted Darrent exactly? Maybe the people/person who killed Darrent was thinking that Brandon or his cousin was in that limo.
    The people that committed the crime shot indiscriminantly! PERIOD. With the guns they had and the number of rounds fired, they were out to kill and maim anyone in the limo!

Leave a comment:

• TheJackal
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorcust View Post
    Bottom line.

Nobody knows exactly what happened and anyone who tries to incriminate or spin the situation to somehow be indirectly the fault of a certain person is either naive, immature, or has a BS agenda.

It's all speculation. From everybody.
    Thank you I tried stating this very thing not too long ago. Hopefully ppl finally get it and stop bringing up this useless bullcrap.

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
    Listening to 950 the fan and they said this afternoon (like 10 min ago) that there are rumors that (from unknown sources right now) that it was Javon that started the arguments that ended up in the shooting but not confirmed for legal reasons. Could that be why he might want out of here?

That's not what I heard them say:

They basically said Walker had a bigger role in the whatever made these idiots shoot up a limo then what's been reported......I never heard them say he started it! If your gonna perpetuate a rumor, at least get it right.

Some people like to blame Marshall, but now that Walker has made a mistake, we all want to blame him for Williams murder.

I said this before, the only one to blame for Williams death is the P.O.S that pulled the trigger......
    Last edited by stnzed; 01-02-2008, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    Bottom line.

Nobody knows exactly what happened and anyone who tries to incriminate or spin the situation to somehow be indirectly the fault of a certain person is either naive, immature, or has a BS agenda.

It's all speculation. From everybody.

Leave a comment:

• I_Only_Like_Jay
    replied
    Originally posted by TheJackal View Post
    Because it's pure speculation and rumor bullcrap as always. I could just say that they shot D-Will (God rest his soul) because they hate rich ppl and that could be plausible. Anyone can come up with a theory on what happened but I'm going to go with what the police came up with and not a couple of nobody's trying to spread gossip. Get my point?
    And who knows if they were targeted Darrent exactly? Maybe the people/person who killed Darrent was thinking that Brandon or his cousin was in that limo.
    Where Darrent got shot just happen to be dumb luck. There was no way of the gunman knowing exactly where Darrent would be in the limo, especially with the windows that limo has. It would have been hard enough seeing him to get him where they did.
    But still, I stand by the fact that Javon almost didn't come back to Denver after everything happened. I believe that that is part of the reason why he wants to stop playing in Denver. But that is not fact, it's just my personal opinion.

Leave a comment:

• evendelae
    replied
    After I read the article from the link, I realized that some of the stuff I said was wrong. But Brandon's cousins were the starters of the whole ordeal. It was over something like a spilled drink or something. That hasn't changed this whole time. I just forgot about that.
    I was just pointing out the assertion in the first post that the whole thing was kept on the down low for legal reasons.

A spilled drink? God, we should put Percocet in the Denver water or something.

Leave a comment:

• I_Only_Like_Jay
    replied
    Originally posted by evendelae View Post
    I can buy that. I was just pointing out I_Only_Like_Jay's flawed argument.

Cecil Lammey is almost not for words...

Leave a comment:

• TheJackal
    replied
    Originally posted by shakobe View Post
    I_Only_Like_Jay had it exactly right. I know BMarsh's cousin as well as several others who were at the club that night. I know nobody will beleive me (and they have absolutely no reason to considering how I'm a babbling idiot on the internet). I don't see why so many people are so quick to dismiss this as complete bs, however.

Even if you don't believe what I know to be fact, why doesn't it even seem plausible to some of you?
    Because it's pure speculation and rumor bullcrap as always. I could just say that they shot D-Will (God rest his soul) because they hate rich ppl and that could be plausible. Anyone can come up with a theory on what happened but I'm going to go with what the police came up with and not a couple of nobody's trying to spread gossip. Get my point?

Leave a comment:

• evendelae
    replied
    Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
    I was listening to the show it was the two Fill ins (Patrick Watkins and Cecil Lammy aka Lamey).

They are fill ins for a reason guys. The police report hasn't changed much in the year since the shooting occured. Why people go off of rumors based on the words of people "close to the situation," especially those who refuse to put their name to the comments, over a police report is beyond me.

Javon was the one who got the players together to leave. He was the "peacemaker" in the whole situation.

The bottom line is he is pulling the same crap he did in GB for the same reasons: $$$ and to be the "star" the focus of the attention.
    I can buy that. I was just pointing out I_Only_Like_Jay's flawed argument.

Cecil Lammey is almost not for words...

Leave a comment:

• shakobe
    replied
    I_Only_Like_Jay had it exactly right. I know BMarsh's cousin as well as several others who were at the club that night. I know nobody will beleive me (and they have absolutely no reason to considering how I'm a babbling idiot on the internet). I don't see why so many people are so quick to dismiss this as complete bs, however.

Even if you don't believe what I know to be fact, why doesn't it even seem plausible to some of you?

Leave a comment:

• jhildebrand
    replied
    I was listening to the show it was the two Fill ins (Patrick Watkins and Cecil Lammy aka Lamey).

They are fill ins for a reason guys. The police report hasn't changed much in the year since the shooting occured. Why people go off of rumors based on the words of people "close to the situation," especially those who refuse to put their name to the comments, over a police report is beyond me.

Javon was the one who got the players together to leave. He was the "peacemaker" in the whole situation.

The bottom line is he is pulling the same crap he did in GB for the same reasons: $$$ and to be the "star" the focus of the attention.

Leave a comment:

• ndbroncofan07
    replied
    this was never brought up before its amazing how people bring up points that have not been discussed what so ever beofre he had his rant. Javon tried to help DWILL darrent died in his lap cut Javon some slack as a person. I think Javon might be frustrated at Brandon as far as dwill is concerned not only his play.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X