Jay Cutler threw a New Year's Eve party for more than 20 teammates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler threw a New Year's Eve party for more than 20 teammates

JAY'S WAY: Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler threw a New Year's Eve party for more than 20 teammates (including Tony Scheffler, Brandon Stokley and Dre' Bly) and 200 friends and family at the Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows with music by Sabotage. I'm told that Cutler wants to make this an annual event so players can all be together.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...hristmas-trip/

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

now this is how a leader should act...

now if he can put insentives (ie we go 10-6 next season we get a better band)

then the broncos will be clicking on on hooves
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

That's awesome. That's a way to be a leader right there!

Comment

That is pretty cool... Except he didnt invite me.

Although explaining the plane trip from Atlanta to the wife would have been rough (especially from DIA after I landed )
        Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
        Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
        Kyle: Yeah.
        Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
        Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
        Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
        Cartman: Yeah.

Comment

HAHA lordofchaos i love your sig.

i remember that episode.
          sigpic

Comment

was "The Javon" invited?
            The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
            Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
            Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
            San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnElwayAce07 View Post
              was "The Javon" invited?
              I am sure Jay invited him.

----------------------------------------------
              I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

did he invite everyone, or only a select few?

it sounds like a very conscientious and pre-emptive thing for him to have done after the events of last year.
                sigpic

Comment

I agree thats how a leader acts but a few things

1. What will the leader do the next morning with a huge hangover?

2. What will the leader do when he is drunk and sees two fine women step into the party

3. (This one is no joke) will the leader talk with Javon about staying in Denver

Comment

Good for Jay- I like his choice of venue after last year as well- keep it away from the downtown clubs

Comment

Al Wilson used to take the defense out for lunches every week. It formed a more cohesive group.

Shanahan also hosts parties for the Broncos.

This is a positive sign, and it also cuts out the idiots who'd cause troubles at clubs.
                      sigpic

In this picture, Rivers explains why he thinks he is so good.

Is that Y=LT?

Comment

I'm pretty sure Todd Sauerbrunocerous wasnt invited, who knows.

you know what would be funny, if he invited Mike Shanahan.
                        The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
                        Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
                        Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
                        San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
                        sigpic

Comment

That's pretty cool of him to do. Jay seems like a cool guy. I saw him and a few other players at Spill on Sunday night. He seemed like a simple down to earth guy.

Comment

I am all for some team unity!

Comment

And I wasnt invited ..... aww man!

I shows great leadership that he did that. I bet it was a great party!

Comment

Working...
                              X