No announcement yet.

Leave Javon Alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone get Javon some medication, a vaccine, something! He has a bad case of the Ashley Lelie syndrome!
    sigpic

Comment

AND HOW EFFIN' DARE ANYONE OUT THERE MAKE FUN OF JAVON AFTER ALL HE'S BEEN THROUGH! HE LOVES HIS AUNT, HE WENT THROUGH A DIVORCE, HE HAS 2 EFIN' KIDS HIS WIFE TURNED OUT TO BE A USER AND CHEATER AND NOW HE'S GOING THROUGH A CUSTODY BATTLE!

ALL YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT IS READERS AND MAKING MONEY OFF OF HIM! HE'S A HUMAN!!!!!!!

WHAT YOU DON'T REALIZE IS THAT JAVON IS MAKING YOU ALL THIS MONEY AND ALL YOU DO IS WRITE A BUNCH OF CRAP ABOUT HIM! HE HASN'T PERFORMED ON STAGE IN YEARS!

HIS SONG IS CALLED GIVE ME MORE FOR A REASON BECAUSE ALL YOU PEOPLE WANT IS MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!! YOU'RE LUCKY HE EVEN PERFORMED FOR YOU BASTARDS! LEAVE JAVON ALONE!!!!!! PLEASE! PEREZ HILTON TALKED ABOUT PROFRESSIONALISM AND SAID IF JAVON WAS A PROFESSIONAL HE WOULD'VE PULLED IT OFF NO MATTER WHAT!

SPEAKING OF PROFESSIONALISM WHEN IS IT PROFESSIONAL TO PUBLICLY BASH SOMEONE WHO'S GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME!?

LEAVE JAVON ALONE! PLEEEEASE! LEAVE JAVON WALKER ALONE RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I MEAN IT!

ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM YOU DEAL WITH ME! BECAUSE HE'S NOT WELL RIGHT NOW! LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Let's draft her....

Comment

Originally posted by jumpslash View Post
        AND HOW EFFIN' DARE ANYONE OUT THERE MAKE FUN OF JAVON AFTER ALL HE'S BEEN THROUGH! HE LOVES HIS AUNT, HE WENT THROUGH A DIVORCE, HE HAS 2 EFIN' KIDS HIS WIFE TURNED OUT TO BE A USER AND CHEATER AND NOW HE'S GOING THROUGH A CUSTODY BATTLE!

ALL YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT IS READERS AND MAKING MONEY OFF OF HIM! HE'S A HUMAN!!!!!!!

WHAT YOU DON'T REALIZE IS THAT JAVON IS MAKING YOU ALL THIS MONEY AND ALL YOU DO IS WRITE A BUNCH OF CRAP ABOUT HIM! HE HASN'T PERFORMED ON STAGE IN YEARS!

HIS SONG IS CALLED GIVE ME MORE FOR A REASON BECAUSE ALL YOU PEOPLE WANT IS MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!! YOU'RE LUCKY HE EVEN PERFORMED FOR YOU BASTARDS! LEAVE JAVON ALONE!!!!!! PLEASE! PEREZ HILTON TALKED ABOUT PROFRESSIONALISM AND SAID IF JAVON WAS A PROFESSIONAL HE WOULD'VE PULLED IT OFF NO MATTER WHAT!

SPEAKING OF PROFESSIONALISM WHEN IS IT PROFESSIONAL TO PUBLICLY BASH SOMEONE WHO'S GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME!?

LEAVE JAVON ALONE! PLEEEEASE! LEAVE JAVON WALKER ALONE RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I MEAN IT!

ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM YOU DEAL WITH ME! BECAUSE HE'S NOT WELL RIGHT NOW! LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by jumpslash View Post

I"m guessing this is the written version of the Brittany Spears video mock?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            I"m guessing this is the written version of the Brittany Spears video mock?
            You are guessing correctly...CP FOR YOU!........whenever i get around to it.......................
            Last edited by jumpslash; 01-04-2008, 10:57 AM.
            Let's draft her....

Comment

Working...
            X