Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Schefter reports Javon Walker will be shopped

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d805b711e

Right after the Falcons coaching segment.

Also,
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=110912&spln=1

"If the Broncos can get a first-day pick for Walker, it appears they'll pull the trigger, although that may be unlikely because of Walker's knee. He's more likely to get release in our mind than traded."

Damn.
    That makes me mad.
    I brought his jersey during week 2 this year and now hes gone.
    I hate when I buy jerseys and players leave
    At least I got it signed so I wasn't going to wear it anyways.

But Adam is usually always right so I hope hes wrong just like I wished he was wrong about the Portis/Champ deal.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
      Damn.
      That makes me mad.
      I brought his jersey during week 2 this year and now hes gone.
      I hate when I buy jerseys and players leave
      At least I got it signed so I wasn't going to wear it anyways.

But Adam is usually always right so I hope hes wrong just like I wished he was wrong about the Portis/Champ deal.
      Signed? By Javon Walker? Sell it for some quick cash!

Yeah, it does kind of suck, but "Schefty the Lefty" is most likely correct with these Denver reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
        http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d805b711e

Right after the Falcons coaching segment.

Also,
        http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=110912&spln=1

"If the Broncos can get a first-day pick for Walker, it appears they'll pull the trigger, although that may be unlikely because of Walker's knee. He's more likely to get release in our mind than traded."
        Denver will take a day two pick...I would not count on what was posted at Rotoworld! Shanahan will do what he has to get him gone without the financial headache...I think a third round pick is more then likely and at the least, a fourth round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
          Signed? By Javon Walker? Sell it for some quick cash!

Yeah, it does kind of suck, but "Schefty the Lefty" is most likely correct with these Denver reports.
          Naw I dont like to sell my stuff(ask MileHighstud about my Plummer jersey)

Plus my mom got me the Javon jersey and I would feel bad if I sold it.
          Then I saw him a few weeks ago and had him sign it.

I really wish he would stay though.

Hopefully he was just feeling bad
          But Adam is usually always right.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
            Denver will take a day two pick...I would not count on what was posted at Rotoworld! Shanahan will do what he has to get him gone without the financial headache...I think a third round pick is more then likely and at the least, a fourth round pick.
            exactly this may be the bait we can use... and with a 3 way trade between us

a poor team 4-10 or lower and Dallas this could be valuable to us.

Since most posters on the board think Dallas will want to move up

a 3 way trade between us another team and Dallas will prove quite lucrative

espically if we Dump Javon in Atlanta with a few other members of the Bronco Scrubs we could get a few picks from both Dallas and Atlanta with Atlanta also getting some Dallas players.
            McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
              exactly this may be the bait we can use... and with a 3 way trade between us

a poor team 4-10 or lower and Dallas this could be valuable to us.

Since most posters on the board think Dallas will want to move up

a 3 way trade between us another team and Dallas will prove quite lucrative

espically if we Dump Javon in Atlanta with a few other members of the Bronco Scrubs we could get a few picks from both Dallas and Atlanta with Atlanta also getting some Dallas players.
              Where did you hear this Dallas and Atlanta trade? Is this something you heard or something you thought of as a good idea? Anyway, I would love to have Walker back here but if he doesn't want to stay than so be it. Just would of been nice to have Marsh on one side, Walker on the other, and Stoke at slot with Sheff and DG at TE's for Jigga to throw to.
              sigpic
              In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

That sucks I was really looking for to the 1-2 punch of Walker and Marshall next season. I wonder why he wants out?????????
                sigpic

Comment

This kind of shakes up our draft a little bit. If Walker goes I hope Shanny doesn't pull the trigger on a WR in the draft. If we can get a 3rd or 4th rounder for Walker that probably will be enough to unload him, I'd love the possibility of him coming back, but we need leadership on this team.

IF WALKER LEAVES I"D LOVE TO SEE THE FOLLOWING PLAYER REPLACE HIM.

Bryant Johnson WR, Arizona Cardinals

This player is in the mold of Walker and has been cemented behind Boldin and Fitzgerald. Being the 3rd receiver behind them, he still managed good stats and looks like he could be a legitimate threat in a new offense. His 6'3" frame and ability to get open in the redzone is appealing. He's grab around 30-40 balls this season and will be an Unrestricted free agent. Whoever lands him will get one heck of a bargain. Marshall, Johnson and Stokley sounds even better than Marshall, Walker and Stokley to me and MUCH better than Marshall, Stokley, Martinez.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

Shanahan does love those 3-way trades. We could use another first-day pick very badly...

Comment

Shoot.

I was hanging on to hope that he would be healthy next year and Denver could have a legit scoring offense.

Oh well.....

Comment

Maybe if we draft WR around the 3rd or 4th round, we could possibly find another gem like Brandon?

Eh, probably not...

Comment

Minnesota needs another wideout to help Tavaris Jackson (their only true threat is Sidney Rice). Assuming his knee checks out okay, maybe we can get our original 3rd back from them for Walker?

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                            Maybe if we draft WR around the 3rd or 4th round, we could possibly find another gem like Brandon?

Eh, probably not...
                            I'd like to see us go after Bernard Berrian if Walker is dealt. He is a proven deep threat and he could basically fill Javon's shoes nicely in that regard and be a great #2 opposite Marshall.

Comment

it kind of makes me sad now too

i like javon but it will suck to see him go

Comment

Working...
                              X