Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    BINGO!!

But then its not my fault. If you read the first post in this thread, it just keeps proving it
    Well hey, thats a reflection of you and how you were raised I guess. Denver has fallen out of the top 5 best fans category, thanks to fans like you.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
      Well hey, thats a reflection of you and how you were raised I guess. Denver has fallen out of the top 5 best fans category, thanks to fans like you.
      Fans like me? Because I'm able to see that you don't know much? That to me, would RAISE the rating for our fanbase IQ.

Comment

Fans like me? Because I'm able to see that you don't know much? That to me, would RAISE the rating for our fanbase IQ.
        Fans like you who just cause controversey. Because you ASSUME I dont know much, it makes for hostile enviorments within our own organization.

You cant be much of a fan if you're always bitter.
        Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-05-2008, 05:45 PM.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
          Fans like you who just cause controversey. Because you ASSUME I dont know much, it makes for hostile enviorments within our own organization.
          Lava, don't be silly. I'm not assuming anything. You keep proving you don't know anything every time you post.

Plus... I don't know what voting you saw that had us removed from the top 5, but I PROMISE you, it doesn't have anything to do with our message board and my posting in it.

Comment

Lava, don't be silly. I'm not assuming anything. You keep proving you don't know anything every time you post.

Plus... I don't know what voting you saw that had us removed from the top 5, but I PROMISE you, it doesn't have anything to do with our message board and my posting in it.
            You keep proving your stubborness, when you claim I dont know anything. Maenwhile you never really say anything worth noticing other than "I like Travis Henry" which lets me know you have a totally opposite view than I have, which is fine with me, but when you claim I dont know anything, I just have to shake my head at your ignorance.

And there are fans like you everywhere, its not just you if that makes you feel better.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
            X