Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Bronco Player do you Like the Least?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Bronco Player do you Like the Least?

As I read through many of these topics I read how each person wants their own favorite player to stay, do something different, and so on...I was wondering what player on the current roster do you like the least and would like them to be moved or cut? Don't start this into a "if you are a Broncos fan you should like every player" thread because we all know there are certain players that you don't like or can't stand. Here are mine -

Ian Gold - Never wanted him back, especially for the price we paid. He is TERRIBLE in pass coverage and often misses tackles.

Nate Webster - Undersized and often gets eaten up by blockers, but the main thing is I really CAN'T STAND how even if we are getting pummeled how if he makes a tackle even if it is for a 12 yard gain he gets up and makes a fool out of himself by celebrating like he just won the game. Dude, you are a linebacker, you are paid to tackle people, act like you've done it before.

Danial Graham - Way too overpaid for what we get out of him. I have no problem with him as a person, but only for what we are getting for the price.

Discuss......
    sigpic

Mike Bell and Domonique Foxworthless

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
      As I read through many of these topics I read how each person wants their own favorite player to stay, do something different, and so on...I was wondering what player on the current roster do you like the least and would like them to be moved or cut? Don't start this into a "if you are a Broncos fan you should like every player" thread because we all know there are certain players that you don't like or can't stand. Here are mine -

Ian Gold - Never wanted him back, especially for the price we paid. He is TERRIBLE in pass coverage and often misses tackles.

Nate Webster - Undersized and often gets eaten up by blockers, but the main thing is I really CAN'T STAND how even if we are getting pummeled how if he makes a tackle even if it is for a 12 yard gain he gets up and makes a fool out of himself by celebrating like he just won the game. Dude, you are a linebacker, you are paid to tackle people, act like you've done it before.

Danial Graham - Way too overpaid for what we get out of him. I have no problem with him as a person, but only for what we are getting for the price.

Discuss......
      ACK!!

Ian Gold- Yes. Get rid of him. Only if we draft a decent OLB. I'd trust him more than Jamie Winborn who?

Nate Webster- he's ugly, get rid of him.

Daneil Graham- still one of the best blocking TEs in the league. Will help solidify an OL for Jay Cutler, who really needs one. Scheff is more of a receiving TE than a blocker.
      The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
      Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
      Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
      San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
      sigpic

Comment

Well I would have to agree with cutting ties with Ian Gold and Nate Webster. Daniel Graham on the other hand is a valuable asset on our offensive line. It showed when he missed the last couple of games. Javon Walker has shown me that he doesn't deserve to be in Denver anymore. He is obviously a malcontent and we can find better elsewhere (draft/FA enter OCHO CINCO! ) Other than that I am pretty happy besides making changes with draft and free agency. Although there will probably be a shake up with our running backs. I see Mike Bell being traded or cut or Cecil Sapp. I don't see us keeping both along with Paul Smith although he is mainly used on special teams. I can't say there is really a player I don't like, I just see that there are better replacements out there for them.

Comment

Ian Gold def.

Comment

Nate Jackson. Consistently chews up a roster spot.

Comment

1. Travis Henry
              2. Ian Gold
              3. Javon Walker
              4. Ben Hamilton
              5. Dre Bly

Comment

Ben Hamilton? Why would you hate him?

There’s only one I really dislike right now, and that’s Javon Walker. Travis Henry isn’t on my good list either though.

Comment

Travis Henry, he is nothing even close to a respectable PERSON and he cant stay healthy for a game. I understand he did good in the beginning of the season but he was more of a distraction this year.

Comment

some of you guys crack me up.

there is only one player on the roster that is acting like an ass.... and thats Javon. I can understand some of the Henry, but jeeez... even that is abit much anymore.

Comment

Hmmm, which Bronco do I dislike the most?

Well, to tell you the truth it's a toss up between Walker and Bly.

For Walker, it's simple. He doesn't want to be here.. fine. I don't want him here.

For Bly, to tell you the truth, I never wanted him here.

Comment

Players on the broncos that bug me hmmm....on the top of my list I have to say...

Ian Gold...as it has been stated before over and over again on these boards, he is a horrible tackler and he is always trying to be the nice guy on the field..even with the chargers

John Engelberger...I don't have anything against him as a person..i just don't think that he should be a starter in this league. It is said that he is good at stopping the run as a DE..but I've just never really been impressed with his play..and I would have rather seen Moss or Crowder get some experience then have Engelberger running around.

Nate Webster..Before this year Webster was probably one of the tops on my shi* list...but to be honest i think that his progressed nicely over the course of the season...i still believe that he is not good enough to start in this league and should just be a special teams player.

Dre Bly...I really have not been impressed with his play this year...i don't know if it's just me..but when i see him play i don't get that confidence that he will succeed in shutting down the opponent's WR like i get with Champ...it also seems that Bly has that self-oriented attitude and is only out there for Dre Bly.

I must throw in that i completely hated Jeff Shoate before the Broncos got smart and released his sorry butt after 4 seasons of receiving splinters on his ass..when he played this year i would feel sick and just watching him try to tackle made me queazy

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          some of you guys crack me up.

there is only one player on the roster that is acting like an ass.... and thats Javon. I can understand some of the Henry, but jeeez... even that is abit much anymore.
                          My problem with Henry comes from the play in SD where he was blown up and allowed Cutler to get absolutely creamed.

Then he put his hands on his hips, and just stood there watching Cutler collect his body parts and pick himself off the ground.

He didn’t help him up, didn’t apologize, he just stood there with a dumb look on his face.

I don’t hate the guy, but that play really pissed me off. It didn’t help that I was in a foul mood because I was losing a bet at that point, and knew I was going to wear a Chargers jersey the next workday.

Comment

Gold hands down.

Bly I am have always been "ify" about him.

I have always like Javon and would still like him to stay here, but that will not happen. oh well

Graham, I like him, but for the money he is getting kind of bugs me. Don't want him out of here, just wish he could take a small pay cut.

Travis I have been starting to have second thoughts about him........
                            sigpic

Comment

I do not dislike anyone that is with our Broncos. Last time I did was Kennison and Lelie...

See the trend.

I hope Javon does not keep going down this road and is blown a little out of porportion and somthing else was on his mind... or has to do with D-Will or somthing. OR I would have to list him. Do to tha amount of stressfull things he went through... I give him the benifet of the doubt.

Comment

Working...
                              X