Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Bronco Player do you Like the Least?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay Cutler.. his win loss record is pathetic, let's get losman in here

Comment

Travis Henry--a cancer on and off the field. Selvin actually sat behind this guy???

Javon Walker--take your selfish "not for Javon" in third-person BS to fuggin' Atlanta or something

Dre Bly--awful in coverage, awful tackler

Punters who suck--Ernster gone, Sauerbrun gone, but can we please get a punter who actually pops it more than 30 yards????

Ian Gold--man, if you gotta cover a TE, DO IT and get it DONE. Don't be 3 yards behind when he scores in the end zone!!!!

Jim Bates--correct me if I'm wrong, but we finally abandoned this dumb-assed defensive "scheme" the last two weeks of the season, and we finally were able to stop teams from scoring more than 23 a game? Get rid of him.
      sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post

Jim Bates--correct me if I'm wrong, but we finally abandoned this dumb-assed defensive "scheme" the last two weeks of the season, and we finally were able to stop teams from scoring more than 23 a game? Get rid of him.
        We dumped it in week 5. Averaged 27.2 points against with the scheme and 24.8 points against afterwards. If you take out the two KC games, we averaged 28.3 points against per game afterwards.

That's more indicative of personnel problems than scheme problems although the scheme did cause problems, obviously. It's unfair to put all the blame on Bates though, there are a truckload of different factors which went into this defensive meltdown last season.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
          Ben Hamilton? Why would you hate him?

There’s only one I really dislike right now, and that’s Javon Walker. Travis Henry isn’t on my good list either though.
          What Broncos Player do you like least! Not hate...Hamilton is a great run blocking guard, but is sub-par at best in pass blocking. I just wish to have a left guard with more talent and better killer instincts to protect their quarterback!

Javon because of what he said, sorry but you want out...then go you overpaid mistake! Henry, is the one Bronco I loath at this time...what a bust, Shanahan pays 'porky the welfare poster boy' twelve million in guaranteed money? W-T-F...he has been healthy and finished only one season in his seven years, or without a drug infraction! Why Shanahan, we would have been better to bring back Clarett, his overweight butt was cheaper at least. Bly I think was too much for such little output, plus I wanted Foxworth to start! And Gold is overpaid just as much as the rest and had two horrible seasons...

Comment

The one Bronco I think needs to be replaced is SLB Nate Webster. He's good back up but there were several times I thought he didn't put forth as good of an effort as he could have.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
            X