Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Bronco Players Do You Like the Best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Bronco Players Do You Like the Best?

yin/yang and all that...

Jay Cutler--getting better and better. Next year I want 26 TD passes and 7 picks!

Selvin Young--stepped up when given an opportunity, he runs hard and fights for yards. Starting job next season, please.

Brandon Marshall--to me, he is our only real threat at WR right now. He's kinda flashy on the field and shoots straight in interviews. I want a superstar WR, too!

Tony Scheffler--busts his ass out there, pulls in the catches and seems in tune with Cutler. Go Tony!

Elvis Dumervil--I think he's right there on the edge of becoming a major star, and one of few bright spots on D.

Jason Elam--still money after all these years.

James Laurinitis--heh heh heh

sigpic

TZ

POSITIVITY POLICE! Put your hands up and get on your knees. Step away from the thread. You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.

To be honest I like most of the players in the locker room. However, I just want to mention one of our most unsung heroes:

Mike Leach: one of the top long snappers in the league (one of the fastest releases), never botches the snap (touchwood), always the first upfield on kick coverage (unfortunately, he's usually the only one). He's probably going to be here for another 10 years or so but he's one of the very few bright spots on our STs and a reminder that they could, in some dreadfully perverted way, be worse.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

you forgot stokley, he has been really reliable and I think hes fun to watch

Comment

Selvin Young - A great young man who has done well this past season in running the ball. Always fights for extra yardage and keeps the feet moving to do so.

Elvis Dummervil - A quick defenseman at getting to the quarterback and getting sacks and causing fumbles.

S,S & M - Tony Scheffler, Brandon Stokley and Brandon Marshall have been a trio of guys that have been a joy to watch catch the ball, run for extra yards and getting touchdowns.

Champ Bailey - A seasoned corner who has a good eye for what is going on and breaks up passes and comes up with the occasional interception.

Comment

Brandon Marshall, seems like we have a lot in common.

Champ Bailey, he seems like likable guy, and we have the same last name, and the same athletic genes.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mention Rod Smith.

Well.. Rod Smith.

Comment

Champ Bailey... no question about it

Comment

Javon Walker.
                Hes a class act and does whatever to help the team out.

I was also a big fan of Simeon Rice but hes gone now.

I dont know who my 2nd favorite player is.

Comment

D.J. Williams
                  Jay Cutler

Comment

I've always been a fan of...........

1. D.J. Williams- He just seems like a bad ass.

2. Tony Scheffler- I think he's hopefully progressing in his blocking ability, and he has great hands.

3. Hamza Abdullah- Just got to root for the underdog, I just wish he could show us more outside training camp.
                    Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd
                    What's that? Need proof? http://dack.com/archive/bob-slowik-must-be-fired.html

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Paul Smith & Paul Carrington, they are str8 up untamed guerillas.

Comment

DJ Williams- My fav player and for some reason just love the guy

Cutler- well hes a QB that makes plays and doesnt try to not make mistakes

Marshall- love the guy and hope he talks a lot of crap cause I want a superstar receiver who tlks a lot

Champ Bailey- my idol as I play CB myself

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
                        2) Devin Thomas
                        4) Frank Okam
                        4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
                        2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
                        4) Frank Okam
                        4) Beau Bell

Comment

Jay Cutler

Champ Bailey

Brandon Marshall

Comment

My favorites..oh man the list goes on...Jay Cutler obviously, i love Brandon Marshall...i jumped on his bandwagon as soon as i heard champ bailey (another favorite) giving him high praises early in '06...

lets see DJ Williams, Elvis "Dumervil from Louisville" (my little jingle for him), John Lynch, i'm growing an appreciation toward Selvin Young, Brandon Stokley, Rod Smith, and i admire how Hamza Abdullah plays every down but he has a lot of progression to make..and i'm excited about how Tim Crowder and Jarvis Moss progress next year

Comment

Working...
                            X