Originally posted by Sharpe26 View Post
    martinez sucks
    LOL, that pretty much sums it up

Comment

the guy is a decent number 4 WR. just sucks at returning kicks

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
        just sucks at returning kicks
        If he plays wide reciever like he returns kicks, we would all be doomed!! LOL

2/3 of the world is covered by water, the other 1/3 is covered by CHAMP BAILEY!

Originally posted by RiversOWNSDonks
        Chargers will win a SB, before Broncos make the playoffs. I have no doubt about that!
        O no we havent made the playoffs in 2 years how long has it been since Dolts won the SB...O ya
        This might be up for awhile, Im keeping this up until the Dolts win a SB!

Comment

Martinez would be great... As us getting a 5th Round pick From Atlanta

His replacement Marcus Smith from UNM.... Now this guy is a real number 2 WR
          McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Not sure if he would be the # 2 man but I would keep him around and see what he can become...Have to give him some credit for finally returning a kick off for us in forever...
            sigpic

GO BRONCOS IN 2008

Comment

Um, Did You watch the games?

IMO this kid has potential!! Not one of you mentiond his blocking! This kid had more pancakes than our lines combined. Just giving credit where creditis due, his hands were not that bad, not a #2 reciever for a couplemore years but reminds me of a Heinz Ward, ish.

Comment

How can anyone have a firm opinion of Martinez? He played for Saginaw Valley State and he's seen limited playing time so far for the Broncos. I say give him his chance. The worst he can do is fail.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeBassett View Post
                  How can anyone have a firm opinion of Martinez? He played for Saginaw Valley State and he's seen limited playing time so far for the Broncos. I say give him his chance. The worst he can do is fail.
                  in the fabled words of 4chan. 'the guy reeks of phail'
                  McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadman View Post
                    IMO this kid has potential!! Not one of you mentiond his blocking! This kid had more pancakes than our lines combined. Just giving credit where creditis due, his hands were not that bad, not a #2 reciever for a couplemore years but reminds me of a Heinz Ward, ish.
                    Ward...are you serious? I dont think hes as bad as everyone makes him out to be but he wouldnt even make #4 reciever on most teams. Ward is an amazing reciever and has broken many steeler records.

Comment

I thought the Titans game summed up why he isn't a number 2. Did very well to return the punt for a Touchdown but dropped a very catchable ball and also fumbled a punt.

Heard a rumour in the UK (so must be on some US forum) that we are looking at swapping Jevon Walker for Chad Johnson from the Bengals. Anyone heard anything on this? Probably rubbish and Chad would be high maintenance, but would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco UK View Post
                        I thought the Titans game summed up why he isn't a number 2. Did very well to return the punt for a Touchdown but dropped a very catchable ball and also fumbled a punt.

Heard a rumour in the UK (so must be on some US forum) that we are looking at swapping Jevon Walker for Chad Johnson from the Bengals. Anyone heard anything on this? Probably rubbish and Chad would be high maintenance, but would be great.
                        Im sure every team needing a WR has rumours of Chad coming. With all the needs denver has I dont think they will spend the money on him.

Comment

Working...
                        X