Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bly glad to be with Broncos after rough season

http://cbs4denver.com/video/[email protected]

Bly takes a lot of crap but he's a gritty, scrappy player with a lot of heart. Remember when he basically played the whole Pittsburgh game with one arm?

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Great link, Beast. Thanks.
      In Manning I trust.

Comment

Bly is a top corner. We just need to fix the D line to give our secondary a break from time to time so they can play "their game".

Comment

Thanks for the link......way to go Bly

Comment

Dre is great....I really like the way he interacts with the crowd too. Something you never see on TV but he seems like a really fun guy and a hard worker. Keep it up Dre!
            sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

one of the first things that actually put a smile on my face about the broncos. it's been real depressing to be a fan for a while here.
              Pro McD

Comment

Originally posted by Astrass View Post
                Dre is great....I really like the way he interacts with the crowd too. Something you never see on TV but he seems like a really fun guy and a hard worker. Keep it up Dre!
                Yep, that's true. I mentioned this after the Packers game. Bly was the only one out there that was truly trying to get the 12th man involved. I love his spirit!

Of course, I was quickly hushed by people pissed off about the "burn".

I think once we get the DL down, we're really going to see what our secondary is capable of.
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
                  Yep, that's true. I mentioned this after the Packers game. Bly was the only one out there that was truly trying to get the 12th man involved. I love his spirit!

Of course, I was quickly hushed by people pissed off about the "burn".

I think once we get the DL down, we're really going to see what our secondary is capable of.
                  I noticed the same thing in the Pittsburgh game. Bly was fired up, gettng the crowd involved.

Bly really is a great corner, and considering Bailey is on the other side, the CB position is set for at least the next few years.

The QB's just need to feel uncomfortable in the pocket, and Bailey/Bly can finish them off!!

Comment

good post beast, bly takes a bad rap for no reason and i just havent understood why, this even furthers my praise of the guy!

Comment

Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
                      good post beast, bly takes a bad rap for no reason and i just havent understood why, this even furthers my praise of the guy!
                      People have been bashing him all season, hes an amazing corner who hasnt even played that bad this year.

Comment

looks like The finally redid Bly's website to fit the Bronco theme....looks good.

http://drebly32.com/
                        sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Bly and Bailey with a d-line in front of them will put the cry on the crybaby Rivers.
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad they added him.

Comment

Wow, I'm kinda shocked. I've always thought of Bly as a me player. But this proves that it's because he was on a bad team and franchise and wanted to play for a better team. I slaute you Bly. Glad he's on our team.

Comment

Working...
                              X