No announcement yet.

Bly glad to be with Broncos after rough season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Bly. I keep saying hes the kind of personality we havnt had in the locker room since Shannon Sharpe.
    sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyAdam View Post
      Bly is a top corner. We just need to fix the D line to give our secondary a break from time to time so they can play "their game".

he is good yes, maybe not a top5 but we can deff win the super bowl with him...the haters need to stop hating on the man...there are plenty of teams whos cbs arent as good as ours and keep winning, but ppl dont understand that when he gets beat couple times they want him out....ppl need to understand its football!!

Comment

Web site looks good. He is a good player. I just hope he learns how to tackle.
        One on One, Man against Man. The Air is Thin up Here. Bring it.

Comment

Bly has his own forum?

http://drebly32.com/phpbb2/

That's neat.

Comment

Great post Beast! Bly sending the text to John is just priceless! I'm glad that he is enjoying his time in Denver.

Comment

I would have nothing but good things to say too if the Broncos were paying me (one of the highest paid on the team) as much as they are paying Bly for sub-par play!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah sorry to troll this little love-fest, but I'm not glad that Dre Bly is with the Broncos after a rough season.

BrettFavreBrettFavreGregJennings

burned.
                sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post
                  Yeah sorry to troll this little love-fest, but I'm not glad that Dre Bly is with the Broncos after a rough season.

BrettFavreBrettFavreGregJennings

burned.
                  I guess you're not glad Bailey is with the Broncos, either?

Comment

i don't think bly played that bad this season. opposite champ bailey, with no pass rush, with a lame safety behind him for half the season, he actually did damn good to me, considering. and there were those "football science" stats that always come out that showed he actually did really well.

he just had some bad breaks. alot of passes on him were on a string. he had awesome coverage but the wr made circus catches. and him getting beat, well, let's be real-not everyone is champ. when you don't rush the passer and give them the worlds most comfy pocket, it'll happen. we have to accept that.

i'm glad he's happy to be here. i think he knows we're a winner who will change before too long.
                    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Good post my man. I was hard on Bly this year, I do realize though that a Corner is only as good as his Safety as Champ liked to point out a couple of years ago.

- Ian
                      I am Ian from BroncoTalk.net
                      Official Member of Team:
                      Champ Bailey and Lance Ball.

Comment

That clip gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside John Lynch is the man, to quote Homer Simpson, "good teeth, nice smell, a class act all the way".
                        Nobody reads sigs, hell nobody even reads my posts

Comment

Lmfao ninjapiratefunk

that has to be w/o a doubt the greatest sig ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoballa2684 View Post
                            he is good yes, maybe not a top5 but we can deff win the super bowl with him...the haters need to stop hating on the man...there are plenty of teams whos cbs arent as good as ours and keep winning, but ppl dont understand that when he gets beat couple times they want him out....ppl need to understand its football!!
                            word. people don't understand that without a pass rush, any competent qb can have a field day no matter who's out there covering. give a qb all day to throw and he'll find the open man. Bly is good he has skills better than Dwill imo (rip) he's an upgrade for sure and another year here will only make him better

Comment

I saw that Bly interview before and that is so great that he said that he loved being in Denver and part of the Denver Broncos...

I totally agree with him when he said that he is really trying to convince Lynch to come back for one more year.. because in just the year that he has been here..John has taught him so much.. and the leadership he brings is amazing.
                              Last edited by calibroncogrl47; 01-11-2008, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
                                Bly has his own forum?

http://drebly32.com/phpbb2/

That's neat.
                                Yeah, but he actually responds to people on his website.

Thats real cool of him to take the time to interact with the fans like that. We should copy and paste this thread on those forums. Im sure every player likes to hear they're appreciated once in a while.
                                sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Working...
                                X