D Will case???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D Will case???

Where are the police at in the investigation into Darrents murder???HAvent heard a update since about the season started...
    sigpic

GO BRONCOS IN 2008

The people they believe did the crime are already in custody on federal drug charges. They say the investigation is ongoing but I don't expect anyone to be charged- ever.

Google the Elite 8 Denver- It's quite an extraordinary read. These people were career criminals and have been killing witnesses in their cases.

Comment

I googled the "Elite 8 Denver". Maybe I missed it but I couldn't find anything related to darrent williams. I did find a site that talked about Deltha Oneal being arrested while in cincinnatti. ANyone have a link to this information please post it here so I can check it out. There isnt a lot of info out there that I can find. THANKS

Comment

I'll find it for ya- they did a big spread in the paper a couple months back- back in a jiff.........

Comment

I don't know what you googled, but the whole page is about it except for the very 1st one-

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...e+eight+denver

Comment

From what I've heard, the have 2 people in custody that are responsible for the killings but have not filed charges because they do not know who did the actual shooting.

I heard somewhere that D Wills mother is getting frustrated though. Hopefully things clear up soon!

Comment

I really don't think we see any type of charge or conviction. These guys will be lifers because of the drug charges anyway. Honestly, I think the drug aspect of this case is more important to officials than D Wills murder.

Comment

Yeah seems it has been pushed aside a bit....How did you guys feel after Taylor's death how hardly noone brought up this was the second nfl star in 11 months to be shot and killed..How come the nfl didnt make the whole nfl wear d will , nash , # 97 from the pats on all the teams helmets this season..Just wondered why that was...Maybe just me though
                sigpic

GO BRONCOS IN 2008

Comment

Working...
                X