Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How New Broncos D-Coordinator Bob Slowik Did In Green Bay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front 4

I think that if we fix our front 4 we would be fine because you guys are right if we blitz a lot against manning and brady they will torch us just like they did the jaguars because they had lack of a pass rush I hope shanny gets our d line fixed so we can get back to are winning ways GO BRONCS

Comment

Originally posted by Emari07 View Post
      I think that if we fix our front 4 we would be fine because you guys are right if we blitz a lot against manning and brady they will torch us just like they did the jaguars because they had lack of a pass rush I hope shanny gets our d line fixed so we can get back to are winning ways GO BRONCS
      looks like the Chargers are blitzing and having success, its about mixing it up and catching them offguard....
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
        looks like the Chargers are blitzing and having success, its about mixing it up and catching them offguard....

The Chargers run a 3-4, they have to blitz......

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
          You'd think it would be that simple, huh?

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Working...
          X