Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

al wilson is back!!! (in the NFL, not yet a Bronco) (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, this has not been confirmed by any media outlet.

Don't get your hopes up, yet.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

• Don't expect Al to play for Denver

That's what channel 2 news reported when Al was first cleared to play football again.
      sigpic
      Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS (SuperSport w/Rally Sport package).

Comment

• I will admit...

I was on the "Al Wilson high" as I like to call it when I first heard the news.

It was like "OMG YOU GUYZ, SIGN HIM UP"

After the buzz left, I kinda felt like "eh, I doubt we'll get him... plus is he really going to make a difference, even when his play was slipping before his injury?"

I still love the guy though...

Comment

• I would love to see Wilson come back, even if it is for only a couple years. Al was the leader of our defense, both in play and emotionally. In my opinion, defense is half heart... "you gotta wanna" to quote a friend of mine. The Bears and Dolphins of recent years are great examples. The dolphins had a good D-line, a line of good linebackers behind it, and decent coverage people. There were at least three pro-bowl caliber players there, but who could they stop this year? Very few people, as their record showed. The Bears last year had one or two good players, but they had a good defense. My point is Wilson gives us heart and it's something we need badly in Denver. NO MORE BROKEN TACKLES PLEASE!!! Even if we plan to get younger at that position, a couple years learning and playing behind Wilson couldn't hurt a younger players ability.

Comment

• I can only hope and pray he comes back. He's such a meast.

Comment

• meast infection!
              Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
              Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

• Al has plenty of time to get back into Football shape and full contact by mid-year. I can only hope that he aspires to dawn a Bronco uniform again. If he and the Broncos organization can come to some type of agreement, that would be great. After this years dismal season, I would think that Wilson and his agent have some leverage to work with in regard to contract negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                X