No announcement yet.

"Shanahan takes responsibility for disappointing 7-9 season"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think there's any question about scheffler. kid's the real deal. i knew that from the first few catches i saw him make. if he ever looks bad, odds are it'll be because he's being underutilized. i'm really excited about what this kid can do in the next few years.
    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel View Post
      Instead his Bush-like instinct seems to be to cover up everything and never admit he's made a mistake! [/COLOR][/B]
      Cugel 9 time out of 10 I agree with what you say,and I enjoy your posts but I have to disagree with you here. I think Shanny is admitting he's made some mistakes maybe not so much with his drafting but for sure with his coaching.

Shanahan said: "Well, I'm just going back to me. I'm in charge of this thing and I just think if I would have done a decent job coaching, we would have won 10 games or more. And so it goes back to me."
      sigpic

Comment

Now if he "took responsibility" and stepped down or donated a big portion of his salary to charity then those words might mean something.

To me, the fact that he "took responsibility" means nothing - they are just words! He's losing my respect, that's for sure!

Comment

Working...
        X