X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Graham Arrested!

Allegedly harrassing his Ex.

Damn Shame.

DENVER -- A tight end for the Denver Broncos faces charges of criminal mischief and harassment following his arrest early Friday in Aurora.

Arapahoe County sheriff's deputies were dispatched to investigate a report of a disturbance in the 5600 block of South Helena Court on Thursday.

According to deputies, the female caller stated that her ex-boyfriend, and the father of her son, had come to her residence and argued about selling the house. When deputies arrived, the woman told them that there had been a previous incident at the home on Jan. 6 when her ex-boyfriend was told to leave and entered the home without permission.

Deputies identified the ex-boyfriend as Daniel Lawrence Graham, 29. The woman said Graham is the father of her child.

He was taken into custody just after 2 a.m. Friday at his home and transported to the Arapahoe County Detention Center where he was booked for criminal mischief and harassment, both misdemeanors.

Graham appeared in court later Friday where he was given a $2,500 personal recognizance bond.

His next court appearance was set for Jan. 18.

Graham came to the Broncos last March from the New England Patriots.

Comment

It never ends does it.

Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Thanks for the details, I just got back to my desk to start the search.
        Why cant our players keep their noses clean?

Comment

link ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
            link ?
            http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...aham-arrested/

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Jadman View Post

Thanks for the details, I just got back to my desk to start the search.
              Why cant our players keep their noses clean?
              Sometimes thats life. Only so happens that these are people that we follow. Happens everyday. No one cares until its an athlete or entertainer.
              A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Sometimes the amount of suck on this current Broncos team just warrants a good laugh.

I mean, seriously. lol.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

I just realized something.

A congratulations is in order for Mr. Graham: He made a headline that will be worth reading and isn't about "being home"

Wow we pick the winners don't we? Last offseason is sure looking bountifull
                  Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

He got into a dispute with his exgirlfriend and it got out of hand.

big deal.

As long as he didn't hit her it means nothing.

Comment

Wow we're turning into the Bungholes.

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantDBFan View Post
                        Sometimes thats life. Only so happens that these are people that we follow. Happens everyday. No one cares until its an athlete or entertainer.
                        I have to agree with you completely....

Basically, he and his ex get into a fight, he gets angry and hits a bed post. Thats the extent of the crime really. He didn't strike or threaten her.. he hit an inanimate object in anger..... something 'non-athletes' do everyday in anger and in frustration.

People will want to use this as a reason to attack him I'm sure.

Comment

Hooray! Now we can have another distraction this offseason... sadly the offseason just began.

Comment

Maaaaaaaaaan, when it rains it pours!

Talk about some bad luck....

If it wasn't for bad luck, we wouldn't have any.

Hopefully 08 has a brighter outlook than 07, not looking that way right now!

So much for being a classy organization....our image has looked horrible lately!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                              I have to agree with you completely....

Basically, he and his ex get into a fight, he gets angry and hits a bed post. Thats the extent of the crime really. He didn't strike or threaten her.. he hit an inanimate object in anger..... something 'non-athletes' do everyday in anger and in frustration.

People will want to use this as a reason to attack him I'm sure.
                              I have no problem wit it as long as he doesn't get suspended or anything. It is just bad pub for him and the team at this point... prolly won't turn out to be anything worse ALA Marsh.

I just hate seeing our guy's in plain orange... makes me miss the blue
                              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
                              X