Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Graham Arrested!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    you cant judge somebody based on something like this, when your kids and females are involved you will do crazy things. Im willing to bet that this girl is a huge b*tch ahah
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      This sounds a lot like the Patrick Roy incident years back, when he was arrested and charged with a DV crime for getting angry and punching a hole in his wall.

      I don't know. I'm not saying what Graham did was right per se. But as long as he didn't hit her or go completely nuts, I think this was a complete overreaction.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
        This sounds a lot like the Patrick Roy incident years back, when he was arrested and charged with a DV crime for getting angry and punching a hole in his wall.

        I don't know. I'm not saying what Graham did was right per se. But as long as he didn't hit her or go completely nuts, I think this was a complete overreaction.
        Not the best example, because Patrick Roy was completely nuts.

        Obviously, I don't know the exact situation, but if I was in her place there's a good chance I would have called the cops too. I mean, how are you going to defend yourself against someone that size? If he was angry enough to damage a bed with his bare hands, I'd be pretty scared. It's not a nothing story, he did something that must have been very violent, just not to her. How could you know that he wouldn't get angrier and choose to strike her? Emotions are very irrational things.


        RIP D-Will and Nash

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by evendelae View Post
          Not the best example, because Patrick Roy was completely nuts.

          Obviously, I don't know the exact situation, but if I was in her place there's a good chance I would have called the cops too. I mean, how are you going to defend yourself against someone that size? If he was angry enough to damage a bed with his bare hands, I'd be pretty scared. It's not a nothing story, he did something that must have been very violent, just not to her. How could you know that he wouldn't get angrier and choose to strike her? Emotions are very irrational things.
          Because if he was prone to hitting her in the past, he would have done it, and he'd be charged with assault and battery, as opposed to harassment.

          Also, he's never been charged with a crime like this before, so there's no apparent history of abuse by him.

          I deal with DV crimes all day long with my job. There are guys who hit the women, and guys who hit other things, and guys that do both. If he were so angry at her as you state, he would have hit her instead of hitting something else.

          I'm not saying what Graham did wasn't wrong. He was charged, he'll plea it out, and there will be consequences. I'm just saying that we don't need to overreact, because everyone here who has a significant other has been in a situation where there temper was hot and they said/did something they should have (I've never hit any girl I've been with or broken something in the middle of a fight, but I've had to take a lot of long drives to cool off after an argument), and I'm just saying as long as he didn't hit her or go completely nuts (like kicking/destroying/punching everything in the house and resisting arrest and that type of stuff), that we shouldn't be quick to call him a thug or anything like that.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by ROCKIES View Post
            You're right STUPIDITY is very common, and what Graham did is very stupid. What the heck is he thinking, even talking to an ex in which you know things can go from stable to volatile in a New York minute..."sell the house"! Yea...right...didn't they just pay you 30 million dollars most of it guaranteed; and you're over her talking about "SELL THE HOUSE"?

            Hey Daniel...News Flash:

            You make enough money to buy any house in Colorado...get real!
            Why are you just assuming he was arguing for his own financial gain? Like you said, he doesn't need it. For all any of us know, Graham was arguing that he wanted his son to grow up in a better neighborhood or something. Maybe we wanted his son closer to him. Something like that.

            You're jumping to conclusion without any knowledge of the actual events that occured. Perhaps you should reserve judgement until we learn more details, assuming we ever do.

            As it stands, it's a regrettable incident but really no big deal according to the details that have been released. You never like to see your players get into trouble but damaging a bedpost is pretty low on the list of problems.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

            Comment


            • #51
              Just because people have a lot of money, doesn't mean they like to give it away. People that have money, like to keep their money, and MAKE money. Its absolutely ridiculous to 'judge' anyone on anything simply because you 'Believe" he can afford something.

              This is a stupid thing to even argue over. It asinine to suggest Graham is some kind of malcontent because of it. People get emotional, and when people get emotional, they react... and MANY times overreact. Until we can actually prove the bedpost can feel pain, this is nothing.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by evendelae View Post
                Not the best example, because Patrick Roy was completely nuts.
                yeah true, roy was just a psycho idiot.

                unfortunately in life when you're seen as great, we forget things like this. or we equate idiocy or being nuts, to "passion" or "fiery" to justify it
                Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.


                Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

                Comment


                • #53
                  Graham shoulda smoked that ***** like she wasn't no thang.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                    Why are you just assuming he was arguing for his own financial gain? Like you said, he doesn't need it. For all any of us know, Graham was arguing that he wanted his son to grow up in a better neighborhood or something. Maybe we wanted his son closer to him. Something like that.

                    You're jumping to conclusion without any knowledge of the actual events that occured. Perhaps you should reserve judgement until we learn more details, assuming we ever do.

                    As it stands, it's a regrettable incident but really no big deal according to the details that have been released. You never like to see your players get into trouble but damaging a bedpost is pretty low on the list of problems.
                    Actually the article states that they were arguing over selling the house! No assumptions being made here just reporting it as it's documented in the article. Conversely your post appears to assume much more than mine. Furthermore I'm not jumping to any conclusions, as the next court date is scheduled for Friday the 18th. I'm sure that the Judge will come to his or her own conclusions!

                    "According to deputies, the female caller stated that her ex-boyfriend, and the father of her son, had come to her residence and argued about selling the house. When deputies arrived, the woman told them that there had been a previous incident at the home on Jan. 6 when her ex-boyfriend was told to leave and entered the home without permission"
                    Last edited by ROCKIES; 01-12-2008, 06:45 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X