Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Petition

    Can we start one For them to wear the old school jerseys for one game? Id even settle for the drunk Bronco or the Alternative Orange. I dont know how many sigs we would need, but one of the mods can send it through to the right people.

    1. Jason Hawkins

  • #2
    Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
    Can we start one For them to wear the old school jerseys for one game? Id even settle for the drunk Bronco or the Alternative Orange. I dont know how many sigs we would need, but one of the mods can send it through to the right people.

    1. Jason Hawkins
    Umm i dont think this is the legit way to do it, but im with you i want them to use the oldies at least once a year.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dbroncosfan View Post
      Umm i dont think this is the legit way to do it, but im with you i want them to use the oldies at least once a year.
      yeah, u always see all the other teams wear old school unis, but we never do. and our oldies look better than any body elses. lets show em whos boss

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes....do it bastards...since I saw Drunk Bronco....I had too post!!!

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          oh **** sorry...I killed the thread

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm in

            Bob Crystal
            106 MANSON RD
            SHERWOOD, AR 72120

            (501) 833-5433

            Holla atcho boy

            Comment


            • #7
              i like the 70s unis if thats the drunken bronco your talking about those are the best jerseys in my opinion...we need to wear those or any old jersey sometime soon almost all the teams have made their alternate their old school why not us
              sigpic

              Check out my NFL Draft website!

              Comment


              • #8
                Count me in.I say we petition for alternate orange no less than once per year.I wouldnt mind any of the throwback either.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Count me in I want the throwbacks thery wore in 1994
                  sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No one else wants to see orange?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gaberox View Post
                      No one else wants to see orange?
                      If you're talking about the highlighter orange, the one they make traffic cones out of no. I'd like to forget how the Raiders blocked our game winning field goal in those.

                      edit* alot of bad games in those
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        One of you guys should start an actual petition at one of the petition sites online, and then send it to the Broncos organization. A quick Google search found this site: thepetitionsite.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                          I'm in

                          Bob Crystal
                          106 MANSON RD
                          SHERWOOD, AR 72120

                          (501) 833-5433

                          Holla atcho boy
                          dont ever post ur adress up on the internet. u never know man.

                          Now dont be surprised in some hooded figure shows up to ur house and points a gun in your face.......lol jkjkjkjjjkjjjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

                          but I wouldnt recomend it

                          B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

                          Mock Draft:

                          **If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

                          1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
                          2) Devin Thomas
                          4) Frank Okam
                          4) Beau Bell

                          **If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

                          1) Desean Jackson
                          2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
                          4) Frank Okam
                          4) Beau Bell

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Should start a petition on one of those petition websites, posting in this thread isnt gonna do anything.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by broncs2bowl View Post
                              dont ever post ur adress up on the internet. u never know man.

                              Now dont be surprised in some hooded figure shows up to ur house and points a gun in your face.......lol jkjkjkjjjkjjjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

                              but I wouldnt recomend it
                              Dude, I trust people on this site. They are like my family and would never do anything to harm one of thier fellow posters.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X