"Q" Tip: Griffin can get it done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Q" Tip: Griffin can get it done.

It was said Q had the most impressive showing at camp. He impressed especially on 1 on 1 drill cause no LB could even stay within 5 yards of him as he burned everybody he faced.

Also Trevor Pryce shed fat and gained muscle on his diet over the offseason. He is slimmer but still weighs the same, Tuten says he is much stronger faster quicker than last year and also is trying to get back to the mentality that he had when he had probowl years.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Re: Did you hear about Q?

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    It was said Q had the most impressive showing at camp. He impressed especially on 1 on 1 drill cause no LB could even stay within 5 yards of him as he burned everybody he faced.
    And? What's your point? Trying to start the Quentin vs. Bell wars again?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

lack of suckage

neither one of those things suck.....cool
      It is my honor to serve him

Comment

Re: Re: Did you hear about Q?

Originally posted by Javalon
        No i was just saying in case anybody wondered who had the best camp out of the RB's.

Also to hint at the fact that maybe Q will be starting the whole year. he appears to be in great shape and making plays
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Did you hear about Q?

No i was just saying in case anybody wondered who had the best camp out of the RB's.

Also to hint at the fact that maybe Q will be starting the whole year. he appears to be in great shape and making plays
          Well, I hope that Quentin blows us all away in training camp...with pads on and with contact. But they were only mini-camps.

By the way, do you have a link to the article you're referencing so we can read the whole thing?
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Did you hear about Q?

Well, I hope that Quentin blows us all away in training camp...with pads on and with contact. But they were only mini-camps.

By the way, do you have a link to the article you're referencing so we can read the whole thing?
            so what if it was mini camp, you are still supposed to impress. Thats all we have to gho by so far. If q is burning people without pads, he will burn with them too

they were two different articles, but if you want to look at them just go to rocky mountain news

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...061314,00.html

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

3 Letters, 2 Words, GO Q!
                sigpic

Comment

Javalon is right to be cautious, but caution must not be allowed to go too far and crystallize. Lava is also right to say that so far, we can only operate with the information we have at hand right now, at the present moment. All indications so far are promising.

Regardless who starts at RB, I'm looking forward to the season. The Broncos have enough "new blood" coming in to give the team a kick-start in the areas it may need one, and enough "old blood" to give continuity (also very important).

Comment

Re: Re: Did you hear about Q?

I'm glad they are TEAM mates. It seams this year TEAM is the attitude on the TEAM...fans ought to follow suit. I'm glad about having both on the TEAM !!
                    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Did you hear about Q?

Q was blowing them away at training camp last year too...takes a big hit but gets right back up and takes the next carry..one of the most underrated aspect of Q is his toughness...
                      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Did you hear about Q?

Originally posted by broncofan303
                        Q was blowing them away at training camp last year too...takes a big hit but gets right back up and takes the next carry..one of the most underrated aspect of Q is his toughness...
                        So true, Shanny said at last years training camp that Q ranks right up there with CP, if CP went down Q would be right there behind him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Deosn't mean anything overall unless it benefits them when the Real Games start happening. Don't show me you can blow past my defense, show me you can blow the the Cheifs.. Ok bad example there, anyone can blow past them.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                            . Ok bad example there, anyone can blow past them.
                            LOL..that's what I was thinking when you said Chiefs defense...
                            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: Did you hear about Q?

Also Trevor Pryce shed fat and gained muscle on his diet over the offseason. He is slimmer but still weighs the same, Tuten says he is much stronger faster quicker than last year and also is trying to get back to the mentality that he had when he had probowl years.
                              I thought you was gonna say that he broke his leg or something. I got scared a little when I read the tittle of the thread. Anyway, good to hear that he is improving a whole lot.
                              Last edited by Broncos28; 07-24-2004, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X