Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Q" Tip: Griffin can get it done.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Damn im excited

    camp is finally here and we can get closer to settling the Big Q debate.

    Comment


    • #62
      I wonder if Tatum Bell coming out of Stillwater is a factor for the Norman lovers out there?

      Can you see yourself rooting for a back from OSU?


      Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

      2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Damn im excited

        Actually, it's not us that are going to settle the debate it will be Shanahan making the decision, based on preformance. I have feeling that even after the decision is made some will find reason to complain.
        John 11: 25-27

        My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



        Thanks Snk16

        Comment


        • #64
          not until i have to, if he beats out Q he is better than i thought. I think Q has got it in the bag and i think he will rack up 1600 yds and if he does that this year he also makes the probowl, only becasuse his 1600 yds will be a lot more exciting to watch and he will become a fan favorite around the league. sooner or later im sure you will come around as well

          I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Qistheman
            not until i have to, if he beats out Q he is better than i thought. I think Q has got it in the bag and i think he will rack up 1600 yds and if he does that this year he also makes the probowl, only becasuse his 1600 yds will be a lot more exciting to watch and he will become a fan favorite around the league. sooner or later im sure you will come around as well
            If it was in the bag, then there is no need for competition, but at this time there is no clear cut starter there will be competition. Your opening remark strengthens my feelings on this.
            John 11: 25-27

            My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



            Thanks Snk16

            Comment


            • #66
              Good Ole TxBronco

              Always gotta put your two cents in j/k

              Comment


              • #67
                It works both ways Sooner.
                John 11: 25-27

                My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                Thanks Snk16

                Comment


                • #68
                  True

                  Very true

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by AsianOrange
                    I wonder if Tatum Bell coming out of Stillwater is a factor for the Norman lovers out there?

                    Can you see yourself rooting for a back from OSU?
                    Why is everyone who happens to like Q's potential automatically labeled a "Norman lover"? I know you didn't specifically say "everyone", but that's how it comes across.

                    To answer your second question, of course people can see themselves rooting for a back from OSU. That's why they register with a Broncos board and not an OU board or an OSU board.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Oh from someones post earlier

                      About Bell if he starts, being from OSU, would I support him? Everyday and every game. I am going to support any back on that field, starter, reliever, or burn up the clocker. Whoever is running that ball I will be supporting.

                      I enjoy watching QG because he brings something to the game that is missing sometimes. Yes I hope he starts but that doesnt mean if someone elese does I wont support them because I will. I am happy we have the depth we do.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Now a question for you Asian?

                        Will you ever support Quentin Griffin if he starts. Or will you always be so pessimistic?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: Now a question for you Asian?

                          Originally posted by OklahomaSooners
                          Will you ever support Quentin Griffin if he starts. Or will you always be so pessimistic?
                          I can only hope that the way he comes across isn't the way he INTENDS to come across. He's essentially a great guy, one whom I've supported since before he became a mod, when a few trolls were hurling really horrible ethnic insults at him.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I will support Quentin if he is named starter....BUT, this debate has been going on even when Clinton Portis was in Denver and a starter...which then I thought was silly.

                            If Q wasn't injured last training camp and etc....we all know that. Last season, we came in knowing who was RB and who is backup. I just don't trust him yet.

                            I'm used to a Denver Broncos running game where it's one cut and go and that's where Tatum Bell comes in. I never said Q was not talented, I'm just saying I don't see him fitting in the season for 16 games.... you can compare him to some of the best, but he has to prove that he can be one of them before I can jump all over his backside.

                            And Chick, you know I love ya for all that support right =)


                            Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                            2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by AsianOrange
                              And Chick, you know I love ya for all that support right =)
                              Of course I do, A.O.

                              And I'm sure you know that not ALL fans of Q are simply "Norman lovers" ...

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by TXBRONC
                                If it was in the bag, then there is no need for competition, but at this time there is no clear cut starter there will be competition. Your opening remark strengthens my feelings on this.
                                i am just telling you what i think. i am allowed to do that right? i never said he was already named the starter, i just think he is good enough and has performed well enough so far to where "I THINK" he has it in the bag, thats all im sayin.

                                I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X