What happened to Mike Bell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Mike Bell?

Hey all, just sitting here thinking about our running back situation and if we should spend a higher pick on an RB during the draft. What happened to Mike Bell? I thought he showed some promise with his size and quickness but he just seemed to disapear. Any thoughts? Is he officially dead to the running game?
    sigpic

Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
    Hey all, just sitting here thinking about our running back situation and if we should spend a higher pick on an RB during the draft. What happened to Mike Bell? I thought he showed some promise with his size and quickness but he just seemed to disapear. Any thoughts? Is he officially dead to the running game?
    I guess the same thing as the other running backs who showed prmise before him.

Comment

He's in Shanny's dog house. He almost go out, but he fumbled on his first carry. I'd say he's done in Denver.

Comment

Obviously we dont know how things in practise went this season, however he was switched to FB to make more room for Hall. He has been battling injury also

Comment

It's true we haven't heard much out of Mike Bell lately. I think he got hurt a bit then I believe he got moved to special teams.

Comment

Same diagnosis as Tatum Bell...fumblitis.
            vote HILLIS in 2009!

Comment

I remember seeing mike bell two weeks after the indy game last year where he ran great. I asked him if Shanny was happy with him he looked at me with the you didn't go there look. Maybe I should read up more on the broncos before asking stupid questions like that.

Comment

Originally posted by armchair scout View Post
                Same diagnosis as Tatum Bell...fumblitis.
                He has fumbled twice in his career, and one of them wasn't even recovered by the defense. I'm gonna go with, you're wrong.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Maybe he just sucks?

I mean, the guy's a 3rd string fullback. He's inactive almost every game, he fumbles when he has the shot to shine again. He won't be hear next year, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
                    Maybe he just sucks?

I mean, the guy's a 3rd string fullback. He's inactive almost every game, he fumbles when he has the shot to shine again. He won't be hear next year, that's for sure.

He is the second string FB who regularly rotated in with Sapp until he got a concussion midway through the season.

Comment

He fell right off the face of bronco land and never came back

Comment

SImple. He got beat out by Travis Henry, Young, and Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          SImple. He got beat out by Travis Henry, Young, and Hall.
                          Yeah, the same way Amon Gordon and Antwon Burton beat out all our defensive tackles
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
                            Yeah, the same way Amon Gordon and Antwon Burton beat out all our defensive tackles
                            No.. the others were either let go, or were injured. Mike Bell was on the roster with all the rest, and was moved to FB.... and a backup to Sapp there.

So its not the same thing at all

Comment

he looked good for awhile

then he stopped looking good

that's about it
                              Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                              Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Working...
                              X