What happened to Mike Bell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go MikeB1!

Call him in the doghouse, call him a fumbler, call him less talented than the other backs, say he fell out of favor with the coaching staff, all of which has caused players to be released immediately by this coaching staff. He has remained on the the active roster, obviously he has value. Whether he returns to the team remains to be seen, if he does it will not be at fullback.. I personally think he is the better RUNNINGback, and deserved the opportuntiy to show his talent. Speculating on his lack of playing, is just that, mere specualtions, with no insight or erroneous input. He has shown durabilty during his time as a bronco, only sustaining a MINOR concussion that kept him sidelined briefly.
    I would like to see him return as bronco next season. GO MikeB (the real #20)

Comment

Originally posted by MileHigher View Post
      Call him in the doghouse, call him a fumbler, call him less talented than the other backs, say he fell out of favor with the coaching staff, all of which has caused players to be released immediately by this coaching staff. He has remained on the the active roster, obviously he has value. Whether he returns to the team remains to be seen, if he does it will not be at fullback.. I personally think he is the better RUNNINGback, and deserved the opportuntiy to show his talent. Speculating on his lack of playing, is just that, mere specualtions, with no insight or erroneous input. He has shown durabilty during his time as a bronco, only sustaining a MINOR concussion that kept him sidelined briefly.
      I would like to see him return as bronco next season. GO MikeB (the real #20)
      great post!

CP to ya
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I don't have anything against Bell, but i'm just really tired of having all these nobodies that we keep around.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

He might get one more chance in camp this year.
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

He is gone in the off season I bet you.

Comment

He sucks, he sucked in college, I think he sucked being a running back here all things considering. Especially when you look at what other players, who suck, have done in this system.

One thing I am tired of, is Shanny playing this running back carousel. I just wish he would find a guy, stick with him as "the guy" and be happy in the fact that whatever running back you put behind him, will be a productive player in this league. Instead of every year, it being someone new. I just gets old, plus it kills my fantasy team.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway=Goat View Post
                One thing I am tired of, is Shanny playing this running back carousel. I just wish he would find a guy, stick with him as "the guy" and be happy in the fact that whatever running back you put behind him, will be a productive player in this league. Instead of every year, it being someone new. I just gets old, plus it kills my fantasy team.

Fantasy hint: Avoid Bronco RBs like the plague.

Mike Bell thought...was his success more a product of being the option other than Tatum? When it became apparent that Tatum could not be the every down guy, did Mike shine because he exceeded UDFA expectations?

Personally, I thought he was going to become the "diamond in the rough" everybody dreams of, but then T.Henry busted onto the open market & the Broncos wanted a veteran back there.
                Supporter of the "Don't Like the Thread, Don't Post In It" rule

Comment

I think it's fair to write Mike Bell off at this point. I think the Broncos will draft and RB in the draft, just depends on what round they take him. They will probably gamble on a mid to late round pick. I don't think they will go after Mendenhall, because they will probably concentrate on defense the first two rounds.

Bell was mostly invisible this year. Once Selving Young proved he could be the second back, and Sapp would be the starting FB it became clear Bell got lost in the mix.

There is definitely big ? marks about our running game. Do the Broncos blow it up, add someone else or remove a guy like Henry? Only time will tell.
                  sigpic

In this picture, Rivers explains why he thinks he is so good.

Is that Y=LT?

Comment

Does anyone else find it interesting that the 2nd string RB to evenutally become a team standout after injury/lack of production from the #1 guy for the past 2 years was an Un-drafted Free Agent ROOKIE???

I have to think RB taken DURING the draft this year is an almost must.
                    Supporter of the "Don't Like the Thread, Don't Post In It" rule

Comment

Working...
                    X