No announcement yet.

If our offensive line could give Cutler five seconds to throw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debating. It's all good....until you can't think of a comeback. Then you change the subject like a sissy.
    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaPirateFunk View Post
      Debating. It's all good....until you can't think of a comeback. Then you change the subject like a sissy.
      ..or resort to personal attacks.

..whooPS

Comment

I have a $100 bet that Cutler will be top 5 QB in the NFL next year. He was already top 10 in almost every major passing category this year with all the limitations on offense because of injury, so what makes you think he wont be a 30 TD 10-15 INT guy next year? I think he will be, and as far as what Brady did this year, i think Cutler is capable of doing that if all the stars align properly down the road, but it'll take him some time. This is Bradys 7th year, Manning did it in his 7th year I think, we'll wait and see.

Comment

aw. kleenex? don't avoid points. be a man. you couldn't think of a decent rebuttal, but you didn't want to give up the last word. here, you can have it, i feel kinda bad for you
          Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
          Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Working...
          X