Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler bulking up this offseason, determined to succeed

from espn...

The AP is reporting that Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler is determined to bulk up this offseason in order to see results on the field and improve his toughness in the pocket. "You can tell he's determined," Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan said on Thursday, "He's been working out and preparing himself both physically and mentally for his second full season in the league."

http://www.jaycutler.com/fans/q&a.html

Liking the effort Jay, but 15 egg whites in one meal

Administrator

sigpic

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
    from espn...

The AP is reporting that Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler is determined to bulk up this offseason in order to see results on the field and improve his toughness in the pocket. "You can tell he's determined," Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan said on Thursday, "He's been working out and preparing himself both physically and mentally for his second full season in the league."

http://www.jaycutler.com/fans/q&a.html

Liking the effort Jay, but 15 egg whites in one meal

Uh....im confused. That link is a joke right?

But is JC really bulking up? Hes pretty big already man....he doesnt need to power through lineman or anything...
    sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Jay Cutler needs to bulk up to help save his life.. so he can block for himself and throw the ball at the same time.

Yes... "nods head"

It can be done.

Comment

B4 is right, Cutler absolutely has to bulk up, cause he'll be back into the 217 range by seasons end!

Chances are Shanahan has no intention of ever changing the offensive line, so bulking up is a must, but not so much that he can't avoid the pass rush.

But, it won't help a bit, imo, cause this offensive line is a joke. Unless useless, between the 20's rushing stats are what you're looking for......
        Last edited by stnzed; 01-24-2008, 07:04 PM.

Comment

The dates on that link are from 06...

Comment

Its a joke. The guy is pretty tough to begin with and a gym rat. Repping 225 23 times at the combine is pretty tough for a QB especially at his 6'-3" stature.

He has somewhat of a lanky frame so a lot of his strength is natural. If you saw him in person you wouldn't think he's as strong as he is. He actually looks dorky to be honest with you.

Comment

Originally posted by badlandz View Post
              The dates on that link are from 06...
              That's Jay Cutler the body builder not the QB.

Comment

he needs a good o-line....look at bradys skinny ass

sigpic

Comment

should I be ashamed this guy has more muscles in his left hand than I do in my whole body?
                  sigpic

Comment

The offensive line will be much better next season. The fact that we had first year starters, firt year with the team, and a LT that was recovering from his second ACL injury were big hinderances.

Jay was sacked fewer times this season than John Elway was during the first Super Bowl victory season.

If Jay and the coaches feel him bulking up will better his game, I am all for it.
                    Last edited by draco193; 01-24-2008, 08:16 PM.
                    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post

Glad I sparked a discussion though
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

He's doing it so he can beat rivers ass next time they meet
                        So far:
                        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Hes doing it all wrong steroids are the way to go.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                            You don't have high CP's for nothing, let me add a little to it. Guys, come on, seriously... If there's a link, click it, read it for yourself, I love you all (even the Browns, Bengals, and ::grrr:: Chargers fans), but let's make an effort this off season to be less retarded.
                            I am Ian from BroncoTalk.net
                            Official Member of Team:
                            Champ Bailey and Lance Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                              You don't have high CP's for nothing, let me add a little to it. Guys, come on, seriously... If there's a link, click it, read it for yourself, I love you all (even the Browns, Bengals, and ::grrr:: Chargers fans), but let's make an effort this off season to be less retarded.
                              I didn't think people would actually fall for it

Oh well.
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X