Rituals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Ritual

I always go for a run in the morning and dedicate it to the position that I think will be key to win that game. Linebackers, O-Line, etc. and sometimes just for 1 guy, some rookie making 1st start in the middle of the season for example.

Comment

I always wear at least 2 broncos items, not including my watch, i.e. jersey and hat, flip flops and hoodie, socks and pj's. It's kinda tough if I have to work on game days, as I have to wear a work shirt and hat, but then it's usually a t-shirt and socks. The watch is always on during game days. It's a piece of junk, but I bought the summer before we made the run to the AFCCG a couple of years ago. I couldn't find it for that game. I'm pretty sure THAT'S why we lost to the Steelers. Sorry guys!

Comment

put on either my D-Williams or my old school 12th man jersey, my orane and white nike (broncos shoe laces), make sure the wife and kids are dressed accordingly, go visit my son's grave, place orange and blue balloons, go home put on beads, bronco's game worn pants, broncos socks, bandanas, wrist bands, face paint and hat.

Comment

I think rituals that help you enjoy the game or feel comfortable during the game are cool, but rituals that are supposed to help the Broncos win or lose are kind of silly.

I don't really have a ritual for the games. I just want to make sure that I'm able to watch it.
          2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

I put on my jersey, earrings, orange slipper-socks. I get me a nice glass of Shiraz or Pinot Noir (whatever's left over from the night before OR I have to open a new bottle, depends on how things went, yanno...). I put on my beads. I take off the beads when things go bad. I did NOT wear my beads for the last KC game. I didn't get the hint after that, obviously. I promise to do better next season.

The King, the Captain, and the Scheff...LOL!

Comment

personaly i wear my gear, but when it is really close, i alternate sitting up, and sitting on edge of my seat every down

also when the broncos start playing bad, i switch seats

Comment

I drink beer all day.. If the Broncos loose, I get drunk to ease the pain. If they win, I get drunk to celebrate the victory. I think im an alcoholic Broncoholic.
                sigpic

Comment

Always wear a jersey for every game.I have an Elway throwback a blue home Cutler and an orange alternate Al Wilson.Next is an away Champ jersey.I always have my Bronco blanket layed out on the couch.Lots of snacks beer food etc.now here is the important part.For 3rd downs I have to turn my bronco hat sideways.On 4th downs it goes backward.If I forget than we give up the 1st or dont convert on offense.I forgot to turn the hat way too much this year
                  Next year I better pay more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by gaberox View Post
                    Always wear a jersey for every game.I have an Elway throwback a blue home Cutler and an orange alternate Al Wilson.Next is an away Champ jersey.I always have my Bronco blanket layed out on the couch.Lots of snacks beer food etc.now here is the important part.For 3rd downs I have to turn my bronco hat sideways.On 4th downs it goes backward.If I forget than we give up the 1st or dont convert on offense.I forgot to turn the hat way too much this year
                    Next year I better pay more attention.
                    Yes! I've got the throwback Elway and the home Cutler as well, and my next purchase is the away Champ... just love the white for such a classy/talented player.

Also have a new Dumervil jersey that I got for Christmas. Pretty excited about that one.

I think I'm addicted... three jerseys, one of which I haven't even worn for a game yet, and I already want more, LOL.
                    In Manning I trust.

Comment

Naturally, after posting my last message, I hopped on Ebay to see what was available, and within 5 minutes had purchased a road Bailey jersey.

Oh well. At least I'll be well-outfitted next season!
                      In Manning I trust.

Comment

I used to drink a beer after every field goal for either team. With Elam this year I was drunk and angry by the end of our loses.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post
                          Naturally, after posting my last message, I hopped on Ebay to see what was available, and within 5 minutes had purchased a road Bailey jersey.

Oh well. At least I'll be well-outfitted next season!
                          Okay, Moose, step back from the computer...that's it, put the mouse down...slowly...now turn away from the computer and walk away...that's it, just walk away.....

(Careful now, or we'll have to stage an intervention for you! Jerseyitis.)

The King, the Captain, and the Scheff...LOL!

Comment

Well, whatever you did last year, do something else cause IT DIDN'T WORK!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1 View Post
                              Well, whatever you did last year, do something else cause IT DIDN'T WORK!!
                              Guess I'll stop drinkning.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh iam crazy superticious!!!! (sp?)
                                First off... Every friday i have to wear someting Broncos to school.. I have my back pack but i need clothing. Then Gameday: I put up my broncos flag outside the moment i wake up till monday (if they win! hehe) Then it's church. Afterwards i HAVE to wear my Champ jersy like HAVE to. If i don't it's bad! He has always been my favorite player so i have to support! I make my dad wear his big al jersey.. Although he did wear Cutler a few weeks and was ok but i dont lilke for two people to wear the same jersy, my sister wears Cutler because that's the only one that she has! lol. Then my mom wears Lynch...I have a pillow that my cuz gave to me before he died that i chew on when i get nervous! =) And my bear. I made it at Build-A-Bear in denver and baught a broncos jersey so he wears it. His name is Buddie Camp and has to watch the game with me, so i don't get too crazy! =) And my gold broncos earings my daddy baought me. Now... ONe week my mom didn't wear lynch instead she wore Cahmp and we lost... She messed up my mojo! So my family has to stick what they are assigned or else it get's ugly!! lol
                                I know I KNow iam crzy superticous but letme tell ya... it works and plus i get nervous if we don't do what we're supposed too!!!! lol
                                "Sports Don't bulid Carater, They Reveal It"

"ALL READY!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X