Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler and CO already back at it

http://broncotalk.net/2008/01/cutler...ack-in-action/

I wonder if there is a way to find out where they are working out, or a way to go to a bar/club and see them. I know they dont want to be bothered, but Im sure they wouldnt mind a Bronco fan showing some love from the ATL?

Wow they are here in Atl huh, cool

wonder wehre they are? I'd like to run some routes
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

No kidding. I had no idea they were here in the ATL
      I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

Comment

Neat! Look at all the Broncos fans in GA!!!!
        Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
        Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
        Kyle: Yeah.
        Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
        Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
        Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
        Cartman: Yeah.

Comment

This is great! Shows the bond between Cutler, BMarsh and Schef!

This is going to be a mean trio for next 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Accordngs View Post
            This is great! Shows the bond between Cutler, BMarsh and Schef!

This is going to be a mean trio for next 10 years.
            Just wait if we get Earl Bennett! I can not say enough good things about Earl. He would be a treat here in Denver

----------------------------------------------
            I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
              Just wait if we get Earl Bennett! I can not say enough good things about Earl. He would be a treat here in Denver
              I couldn't agree more David!! I think Jay and Earl could combo together with their eyes closed!! Just like the Tennessee game when everyone in the stands, on both teams, on the TV knew what was getting ready to happen yet were powerless to stop it.

Earl is a good, intelligent, young man who runs tremendous routes, great hands. Throw it his way and he is gonna catch it!!
              As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

great to here, i wish there were some video footage or some pictures
                lulz @ the Patriots

www.youtube.com/JayCutler4MVP

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
                RIP DAMIEN NASH
                RIP SEAN TAYLOR
                RIP BFC
                RIP Sneakers the Cat

Comment

How long do you guys think Bennett will last in the draft? 3rd Round? 4th?

Doesn't seem like he has first or second round speed, but if he's as good as you guys say, and if he still has a rapport with Cutler, it could be very good for Our Team.
                  In Manning I trust.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post
                    How long do you guys think Bennett will last in the draft? 3rd Round? 4th?

Doesn't seem like he has first or second round speed, but if he's as good as you guys say, and if he still has a rapport with Cutler, it could be very good for Our Team.
                    Earl will go somewhere in the 2nd round. Earl came to Vandy during the spring semester of his freshman year. He had graduated from high school early. He worked with Jay all summer before his freshman year. Yea, they still have rapport.

Earl has decent speed. Plenty for the type receiver he is. He, like Marshall, can make a lot of yardage after the catch. His statistics show a lot of passes caught in the years. His yard per catch average is not good. All must remember though that is you stopped Earl Bennett you stopped Vandy's offense. That's what happened the last two years. Always double teamed, and never let out of sight.
                    As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

Comment

Soo uhhh who you guys think Bennett will start over? Javon? Brandon Stokes in the slot?

Hahaha no.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
                        Of course you and vandyman can't say enough good things about him, you both are from vandy and you're obvious homers
                        lulz @ the Patriots

www.youtube.com/JayCutler4MVP

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
                        RIP DAMIEN NASH
                        RIP SEAN TAYLOR
                        RIP BFC
                        RIP Sneakers the Cat

Comment

Originally posted by kthxbai View Post
                          Of course you and vandyman can't say enough good things about him, you both are from vandy and you're obvious homers
                          Sure we are homers. We are the same homers who knew all about Jay Cutler when 75% of the people on this board if not more had never heard of him!!!
                          Bennett could have stayed for his senior year and just plain shattered every SEC receiving mark there is. THAT'S SEC receiving mark.

Just like everyone can have their Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn, etc. Not all the players from the big schools are the true football players.

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
                            Soo uhhh who you guys think Bennett will start over? Javon? Brandon Stokes in the slot?

Hahaha no.
                            Ha, ha, ha I won't "be shy" Walker will not be there, and Earl is just as B. Stokes.

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post

Hahaha no.
                              Speaking of "not being shy" I read a couple of inaccuracies in your grading of Cutler. I suggest go back to the statistics. Quit listening to the "bearded wonder" on Monday Night Football.

Comment

Working...
                              X