Cutler and CO already back at it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vandyman53 View Post
    Ha, ha, ha I won't "be shy" Walker will not be there, and Earl is just as B. Stokes.
    So you're saying an unproven player from Vanderbilt is just as good as Brandon Stokley? Your homer opinion might think that, but that isn't the truth. All you vandy fans want the broncos to draft almost every vandy player coming out...
    lulz @ the Patriots

www.youtube.com/JayCutler4MVP

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP SEAN TAYLOR
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Comment

Ha, ha, ha I won't "be shy" Walker will not be there, and Earl is just as B. Stokes.
      Please man don't compare a yet to be drafted player to Brandon Stokley. Stokley is argued to be the greatest slot receiver in the game... It's not possible, just out of experience alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
        Please man don't compare a yet to be drafted player to Brandon Stokley. Stokley is argued to be the greatest slot receiver in the game... It's not possible, just out of experience alone.
        I'll try. B. Stokes is a great slot receiver. However, I was one who compared Jay Cutler to a lot of "proven" NFL quarterbacks looong before the crowd. Way too many years following it my friend!! A lot of years I'd like to have back!!
        As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Well it's not really a secret I'm huge on Jay. I absolutely freaked out once i saw his name pop up #11 in the draft. I didn't know Jay before the draft but I considered him to be the top QB prospect of '06. But even I would not have compared him to many, which includes the greatest of his position.

Now to compare Bennett to the greatest slot receiver in the game... is something of a maybe one day but not nearly today thing.

Comment

Well it's not really a secret I'm huge on Jay. I absolutely freaked out once i saw his name pop up #11 in the draft. I didn't know Jay before the draft but I considered him to be the top QB prospect of '06. But even I would not have compared him to many, which includes the greatest of his position.

Now to compare Bennett to the greatest slot receiver in the game... is something of a maybe one day but not nearly today thing.
            Well, I admit I'm a homer. Someone mentioned that Cutlerfan and I would take all the Vandy players. No, we would just take the 1st team All-SEC players!! Just happens to be Vandy has several this year at needed Bronco positions. Usually doesn't happen at Vandy!!

I'd take a team full of 1st team All-SEC players that will play pro ball!!
            As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

Comment

Is it really fair to compare the two? I always thought that it took a different skill set to play slot compared to wideout. So realistically they shouldn't be compared at all.

Comment

Originally posted by kthxbai View Post
                So you're saying an unproven player from Vanderbilt is just as good as Brandon Stokley? Your homer opinion might think that, but that isn't the truth. All you vandy fans want the broncos to draft almost every vandy player coming out...
                Yes, Vanderbilt. One of the few major institutions that GRADUATES their athletes.

Comment

Yes, Vanderbilt. One of the few major institutions that GRADUATES their athletes.
                  Thanks for that irrelevant comment about Vanderbilt.

I don't know how you can say he's a better receiver than Stokley, I mean you can say he might be better, but you said he's already better when he's not even playing in the NFL yet. This just further proves you Vanderbilt guys are huge homers.
                  lulz @ the Patriots

www.youtube.com/JayCutler4MVP

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
                  RIP DAMIEN NASH
                  RIP SEAN TAYLOR
                  RIP BFC
                  RIP Sneakers the Cat

Comment

Dude, i can't believe they're here. That is awesome.

Comment

Yeah like the fighting Irish

Comment

Well.. at least they are working out and not out not giving a rats butt about thtem and thier bodies and stuff....=)
                        "Sports Don't bulid Carater, They Reveal It"

"ALL READY!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X