Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 NFL AFC-NFC Pro Bowl Game Day Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL AFC-NFC Pro Bowl Game Day Thread!

Hi, everybody! Champ Bailey and John Lynch will represent the Broncos and play for the AFC team in today's NFL AFC-NFC Pro Bowl game concluding the long 2007-08 NFL season. Lynch has been added as a replacement player.

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman will announce the game for the NFL On FOX, with KDVR FOX 31 televising in Denver. Weather conditions will be partly cloudy and 76 degrees in Oahu. Gametime and kickoff will be at 2:35PM Mountain Standard Time, 11:35AM Hawaii Time at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu.

Go AFC Team!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/
    AFC All-Stars
    63.64%
    NFC All-Stars
    36.36%

The poll is expired.

:logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

i hope champ gets at least 1 pick, and that lynch knocks someone the **** out so if he retires, it is on a good note

Comment

As long as Champ doesn't get hurt, I really couldn't care less what happens in the game. I guess I'll watch it since it's football though.

Comment

Originally posted by biggymac609 View Post
        i hope champ gets at least 1 pick, and that lynch knocks someone the **** out so if he retires, it is on a good note
        i wouldnt count on lynch killing anybody. it is the pro bowl.
        Pro McD

Comment

Originally posted by scotto291 View Post
          i wouldnt count on lynch killing anybody. it is the pro bowl.
          Yeah I'd be kinda mad if he did, probowl is supposed to just be for fun..

Comment

Originally posted by Geandily View Post
            Yeah I'd be kinda mad if he did, probowl is supposed to just be for fun..
            Not according to Jason Taylor.

EDIT: Thought he was the one who blew that punter up in last years pro bowl. According to the commentators though it was Sean Taylor. Could've sworn it was Jason.
            Last edited by ImaBroncosFan; 02-10-2008, 04:03 PM.

Comment

OHHHH won $20 on this game betting with my brother, NFC all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by ImaBroncosFan View Post

EDIT: Thought he was the one who blew that punter up in last years pro bowl. According to the commentators though it was Sean Taylor. Could've sworn it was Jason.
                No it was definitely Sean Taylor

Comment

would anyone call me a cheater if I voted now?

sigpic

Comment

Make sure you get your vote in before the poll closes in two days, everyone! :doh:
                    sigpic

TZ

Comment

pretty good game. I was there in person and champ basically shut down his man the whole game. He also had a nice tackle on marion barber.

After the game, tony gonzalez threw a shirt into a crowd and I caught it. I know hes a chief, but an autograph is an autograph.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaBroncosFan View Post

No, It was Sean Taylor. Just one of his MANY dirty plays throughout his short lived career.

Comment

I havn't read through all the pages of this gameday thread yet but I will after I make this post but all I can say is this just makes me sick.
                          The game was clearly rigged and you could tell that the Refs obviously wanted the NFC to win. I bet a lot of money on this game and well.. now I'm broke and might have to sell my internet to get my money back. And then I'll probably buy a better one

So fare well for now Bronco fans.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                            I havn't read through all the pages of this gameday thread yet but I will after I make this post but all I can say is this just makes me sick.
                            The game was clearly rigged and you could tell that the Refs obviously wanted the NFC to win. I bet a lot of money on this game and well.. now I'm broke and might have to sell my internet to get my money back. And then I'll probably buy a better one

So fare well for now Bronco fans.
                            I know. Did you see that play near the end where there was an obviously brutal gang rape right in front of the ref and he never called it. In fact, I think he may have started it.

Comment

It was a damn good game, except when Derek Anderson came in.

But it was like a regular season game, intense and all.

I met DeMeco Ryans on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X