Best Game to Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Game to Watch?

Well, it's all a matter of opinion but I'd go with Broncos vs. Chiefs. The games are usually close and it's a good rivalry.

In the old days, the Broncos vs. Raiders was fun but we've had their number for so long now, it just doesn't seem as tense.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

I would have to sway towards our nemesis KC just for the mere fact I enjoy watching Pro football a little bit more then Baseball.
    RunnersParadise

Comment

Red Sox are only exciting when they get pounded...

hehee

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I'm not a yankee's fan...but I think their chance for the division is pretty much over.

Comment

I was at the Tennessee-Georgia game last year, wow I loved that game. GO VOLS! And I havent been to a pro football game since 98' so I dunno, but I should be at a Bronco game this year so..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
            no i feel that the bosox are gunna go on a streak...damon...mueller...millar are gunna lead this team...hey lowe is getting back to last years form
            Sure, as a casual baseball fan, I think the Red Sox's will never be a threat as long as the Yankees are around.

Comment

Packers-Lions or Packers-Bears is also up there. Though I have never been to one, the fans are absolutely crazy.
              Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                I was at the Tennessee-Georgia game last year, wow I loved that game. GO VOLS! And I havent been to a pro football game since 98' so I dunno, but I should be at a Bronco game this year so..
                When was the last time the Vols won anything?

Comment

they will...and i have a feeling they'll be creaming teams now
                  Because they started a fight? I think the BoSox are a bunch of bullies that worries too much about their hair more than anything.

I see some serious choking in the next few weeks.

They do good against the Yankees but bomb everywhere else.

Comment

Nah.....

Curses are met to be stuck [email protected]#

Comment

Well...I dunno..that's like saying the Bengals and Cardinals will be contenders in the NFL.

Comment

bengals was last year LOL
                        No playoffs...

And Sox and Cubs were in the playoffs last year as well......right?

Comment

I was actually talking about the Super Bowl.

You like the Bengals?

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                            Because they started a fight? I think the BoSox are a bunch of bullies that worries too much about their hair more than anything.

I see some serious choking in the next few weeks.

They do good against the Yankees but bomb everywhere else.
                            That fight was instigated by A-Rod

As far as them choking, not this year. Due to key injuries Mueller, Garciaparra and Nixon they just started playinng with ther projected opening day lineup shortly before the allstar break. Since then they are playing around 650 baseball. The walk off homer followed by a solid pitching performance by Lowe may mean they will finally start playing to their potential. I'm not saying they will catch the Yankees, but if they meet them in the playoffs, so far this season they are dominating the Yankees 8-5 head to head and wearing their pitching out.

Comment

Re: Best Game to Watch?

whats the best game to watch in person heres some examples

Broncos Chiefs
                              Red Sox Yankees
                              Alabama Auburn
                              Oklahoma Texas
                              Colorad Nebraska
                              Michigan Ohio State
                              My vote goes to the Broncos v. Chiefs but CU v. Neb is nice when CU has a good team. You forgetting the longest rivalry we got though with the poor little Raiders!! I would pay mad cash to see them go at it again in Mile High!!!

GO ORANGE & BLUE!!! BRONCOS IN '05!!!

L.Tayler - M. Farr - L. Saban - R. Jackson - F. Little
                              C. Gilchrist - G. Mingo - A. Haynes - G. Gonsoulin - J. Turner - W. McDaniel

Comment

Working...
                              X