No announcement yet.

Best Game to Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I retract the Bengals then...my point is....I hate the Sox....I hate Sox fans....and I'll throw in the Cub fans too...

I think I hate the Sox fans as much as I hate the Raiders!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

No one has mentioned OU/UT, so I will. I love Den vs KC also, but the OU/UT game is huge here in Oklahoma. It starts like 3 weeks before the game, with everyone trash talking from both sides. Then there is the fact that they split the stadium in half with one side OU and the other UT. Totally awesome!
      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

The original question, I think the first few Avalanche/Canuck games next year should be pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
          wow then you hate me...i like the sox but not die hard and i like the cubs but not die hard
          Hhrmm....well..I can hate that you are the fan of moronic baseball team, but I'll give you props since you're a Broncos fan.

Just look back at the thread...ALL Red Sox fans sound like you....constantly talking about this "hope".

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Michigan Vs. Ohio State

Comment

Redsox vs. Yankees!

It doesn't get any better than seeing one of sport's greatest rivalries turn into a giant brawl that clears both benches.

Saturday's game was the best baseball game I have ever seen in my life.
              James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBaller
                Michigan Vs. Ohio State
                Michigan vs. Notre Dame is also a good one.
                Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Working...
                X