Tatum Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javalon
    Come on, it's his agent that's telling him what to do. He doesn't have a contract yet. Portis had a contract when he threatened to hold out. That's a big difference.
    Still he strikes me as being ****y, and he has a mind of his own, he should want to get into the NFL and prove what he can do before holding out for more money. I like griffin to be the #1.

Comment

You know what, anyone who doesn't control their own actions, i.e., allowing their agents to tell them when to sign, probably shouldn't be playing in the NFL. Most of these players will make more money in one year than most teachers will make in 5 or 6 years.
      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by diesel51
        You know what, anyone who doesn't control their own actions, i.e., allowing their agents to tell them when to sign, probably shouldn't be playing in the NFL. Most of these players will make more money in one year than most teachers will make in 5 or 6 years.

Depending on the player and the district not counting signing bonus, it's closer to 10-20 years.

Comment

The kids are fresh out of college and most of them don't know what to do with their money and don't fully understand the contract negotiations. Agents are professionals who give these kids direction where they need it. If Bell got an agent who doesn't have his best interest at heart, that's just bad luck. Try having a little tolerance.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

kid or no kid, if I was going to be in a career where I made a huge chunk of change like them, I think I would take some fianance and business classes
            Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
            Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
            Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
              Yep, anybody who hasn't signed by now are all junior portis's..me, me, me....
              Ok I am a little worried too but this guy is a rookie new to the whole contract thing could it be that maybe it is his agent that is the greedy bastard?!
              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

The more money Bell makes, the more his agent makes. There is definitely incentive for the agent to advise to hold out for more.
                I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Originally posted by mrsolo
                  The more money Bell makes, the more his agent makes. There is definitely incentive for the agent to advise to hold out for more.
                  Yep I just hope by the end of tomorrow's first practice Bell is on a plane to Denver not that we need him that bad Q and Hearst can handle the duties it is just that I want everybody there so we have the best in the lineup whoever that may be.
                  sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

kid or no kid, if I was going to be in a career where I made a huge chunk of change like them, I think I would take some fianance and business classes
                    I suppose you know all this because you have been a pro football player? If you or anyone else on this board were in his position as rookie I have no doubt you do the same thing.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      I suppose you know all this because you have been a pro football player? If you or anyone else on this board were in his position as rookie I have no doubt you do the same thing.
                      If he wants money all he has to do is ask for insentives and earn them
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer
                        Good point.

Comment

If it was that easy, players wouldn't have agents. Let's all just relax. I doubt he'll be out much longer.
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

For Me tatum is an A$$hole, Q rulez, Tatum came saying that he is the best, that he will lead the league in rushing yards etc... I prefere Q because he did a great job when he was playing, stay in silence and makes what the team needs... GO QUENTIN....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                              If it was that easy, players wouldn't have agents. Let's all just relax. I doubt he'll be out much longer.
                              I am relaxed and I think he should get paid I just want him at camp soon
                              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Where do get idea like that, as Jav said if was that easy there would be any need for agents.
                                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                                X