Tatum Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jrhampton

Being the last one to sign he gets only what is left, only so much money in the till.

It's all done by formulas, pck number such and such gets X while there might be a few extra bucks here or there it is pretty much a done deal at this point. A second rounder is not going to get BEEG BUCKs regardless.

If he does not like whats offerred. See ya in next years redraft.

poorti$ problem was he thought he was a number 1 pick, could not live with reality is was not loved.
    The reality is; when a player is rushing for 1500 and makes less than a special teams guy, there is gonna be a problem. Im just saying that it is better for everyone if he gets the deal he wants. Since everyone is signed, Do you believe the Broncos are offering everything left in the "till" to Bell. This is also a business and Bell should be about his business. I agree that holding out is not good right now, hopefully he will make up for it on the field. If he does, then a couple of training camp days missed aint shyt. If he is weak as water, then fuc him.

Comment

What I was saying he had a better shot at extra money (signing bonus) being one of the first to sign, not the last. His waiting to see what the DAL rookie gets is dumb IMHO.

What you are seeming not to understand is that the rounds 1-7 and where they are drafted pick #'s 1-250 or so are all alloted so much money. It is based on what was paid last year with added percentage for cost of living. That is what is in the roookie pool. No more no less!

The number 54th player selected last year got X so this years 54 gets x + an increase.

About the only ones that fall out of this formula stuff is the top 10 picks.

Is that hard to understand?

The owners have this pretty much down to a science, how much they are willing to spend on UNPROVEN TALENT.

If someone thinks they are worth more they have the option to set out and reenter the draft next year. Why anyone would want to draft someone like that is beyond my comprehension. If they are a problem this year why would they be less so next year.

BTW the ST guy has probably been on the team longer, thus rengiotated his contract based on his actual skills, not what he looked like in college.

This clown has one skill running the ball. He is not a mensa candidate.
      Last edited by Jrhampton; 07-29-2004, 02:00 PM.

Comment

BTW this clown was drafted in April it is now July, he has had plenty of time to set down and hammer out a contract.

If he though it important to be in camp and he would have been here on time.

the following should be sung to the song

"It's begining to look alot like christmas"

He's begining to look alot like poorti$!

Comment

Bell may be listening to his agent telling him to hold out, but he knows the kind of effect it has on his fan base. anyway that is just another excuse, bell wants money plain and simple, he could fire his agent at anytime or just tell him to take the contarct so he can get to training, but bell WANTS this. I'm glad anyway, cause Griffin deserves to start, his hard work needs to be rewarded. I would rather Q be successful that bell, cause i think Q can handle success better than tatum.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            Bell may be listening to his agent telling him to hold out, but he knows the kind of effect it has on his fan base. anyway that is just another excuse, bell wants money plain and simple, he could fire his agent at anytime or just tell him to take the contarct so he can get to training, but bell WANTS this. I'm glad anyway, cause Griffin deserves to start, his hard work needs to be rewarded. I would rather Q be successful that bell, cause i think Q can handle success better than tatum.
            Tatums another CP plain and simple. Man Lava since the trade, me and you have backed up Q all the way(I'm eastcoastbrawla if you didn't notice.) Man Q will be a great Bronco runningback if he starts, I mean Tatum will too but he's got too much of an attitude and he already showed it, I like him, but this is nothing to fool around with. It's the NFL you gotta get focused. And you gotta start training as soon as possible. You can't worry about money right now. I mean, I don't even remember CP being this bad, or was he?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X