X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by bleedbluorange
    I live in st. louis, all you have to do is go to www.760thezone.com. I listen while Im on the boards. It is a good time to start listening cause they will be at training camp all week. The show I listen to starts at 2:00 central. Its easy just try it . Mark Schlereth is on now. Now, as for the interview, Coyer says he expects Dj to earn a starting spot. He did not know when Dj would be signed. He said Luther Ellis was a steal. Nick Furgeson is fully healed and is expected to push Lynch and Kennedy for playing time. Pryce seems to be ready to have a big year. He expects to be able to get some pressure on the Qb from the front four. He said we had 7 players on defense last year the came off the street, he said(in so many words) that made them hungry. He said regardless of the talent they have to recreate that hunger to be successful. Hope I did ok, I know I have terrible grammer, hope this helps.
    Thanks for the update!

I'll check out that website but I'll have to keep my speakers down real low since I'm ostensibly at work and my customers my not care to hear it.

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    I'm not in the area, can you give us a synopsis? Purty please?
    I live in st. louis, all you have to do is go to www.760thezone.com. I listen while Im on the boards. It is a good time to start listening cause they will be at training camp all week. The show I listen to starts at 2:00 central. Its easy just try it . Mark Schlereth is on now. Now, as for the interview, Coyer says he expects Dj to earn a starting spot. He did not know when Dj would be signed. He said Luther Ellis was a steal. Nick Furgeson is fully healed and is expected to push Lynch and Kennedy for playing time. Pryce seems to be ready to have a big year. He expects to be able to get some pressure on the Qb from the front four. He said we had 7 players on defense last year the came off the street, he said(in so many words) that made them hungry. He said regardless of the talent they have to recreate that hunger to be successful. Hope I did ok, I know I have terrible grammer, hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Hey Jav what's a purty? Is it soft and fluffy?
    Um...no comment.

Hey, is anybody going to tell us what Coyer's saying?

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Hey Jav what's a purty? Is it soft and fluffy?

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    replied
    Just thought you guys might want to listen to the head man on D. He sounds pretty tough. I hope you guys are listening. He is talking about every player we got on Defense. He says Spragan and Fatafehi set the example for what the D should be, he says they will die for the team. Great stuff

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    started a topic larry coyer on 760 the zone now

larry coyer on 760 the zone now

dc on the radio now 760thezone.com
Working...
X