da broncs' defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• da broncs' defense

being a broncofan my whole life (all 20 years of it) i never remember being so excited about the broncs' defense and how good i think they'll be. With the leadership of wilson and lynch plus the talent of baily, walls, kennedy, and all our linebackers i don't see anybody getting the best of us this year.
    BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
    IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

No they won't I can't wait either. But this is not as exciting as the Atwater-Romo days.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
      No they won't I can't wait either. But this is not as exciting as the Atwater-Romo days.
      sure it is, we can make the D our all-time best. we DO have the potential.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
        sure it is, we can make the D our all-time best. we DO have the potential.
        It's gonna be very exciting but I just loved the Atwater-Romo days.
        sigpic

Comment

they were gr8 but if we got to the SB THIS YEAR it would be an even greater achievment in my opinion because there are so many good teams (espeically in the AFC)

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
            they were gr8 but if we got to the SB THIS YEAR it would be an even greater achievment in my opinion because there are so many good teams (espeically in the AFC)
            True.
            sigpic

Comment

Defense looks great, my only question is can the d line stop the run and put pressure on opponants qb. Also is Williams going to make an impact in his rookie year? If these questions are yes our defense is going to be pretty much unstopable i think.

Comment

d.j. will improve through his career but he should play at a high level as a ROOKIE.

why?

look at any1 coming out of miami - 80% are rookie studs.

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                  Romo? more like Atwater-Smith days.. great d of the 80's..
                  fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

At this point, the defense looks good enough to compete with any team in the League now its time for them to prove it.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

At this point, the defense looks good enough to compete with any team in the League now its time for them to prove it.
                      Now you just have to hope that you arent like we were last year and a one sided team. No matter how many points you score if you cant stop the other team from scoring its hard to win. Same can be said in Denvers situation.. No matter how good a defense is in todays nfl they will give up some points. Can denvers offense do enough ? I know you all are goin to be in all out attack mode on me for this one but in all honesty just like the chiefs defense i have questions about the denver offense. They both have something to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by moonshot314
                        Now you just have to hope that you arent like we were last year and a one sided team. No matter how many points you score if you cant stop the other team from scoring its hard to win. Same can be said in Denvers situation.. No matter how good a defense is in todays nfl they will give up some points. Can denvers offense do enough ? I know you all are goin to be in all out attack mode on me for this one but in all honesty just like the chiefs defense i have questions about the denver offense. They both have something to prove.
                        That's a good point. But in the nine years that Shanahan has been our coach, I can only think of one season where we failed to have a good offense (not always top 5 but still good). And we had a couple of obvious reasons for that one.

Are we guaranteed of a good offense? No. But I think the odds are in our favor with Shanahan as our coach.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Are we guaranteed of a good offense? No. But I think the odds are in our favor with Shanahan as our coach.
                          But if we say the same thing about our defense and gunther we are called idiots.

Comment

But if we say the same thing about our defense and gunther we are called idiots.
                            Only by a few. I've said all along that the simple switch from Robinson to Cunningham should make a big difference. My only question is how big a difference?

But that's part of the fun. If we knew all the answers there would be no reason to watch the games.
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Good point, I agree totally. But two things that help either a suspect offense or a suspect defense is turnovers and Special Teams which are areas the Chiefs excelled at last year.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X