Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Mobley possible return.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Mobley possible return.

    John Mobley

    John Mobley was released yesterday becuase he did not pass his physical to play through the 04-05 season thanks to chronic back/neck problems. However he can return if he passes the physical next season. Its just to clear a roster spot, so everyone don't be mad, chances are he will return.

    R&P*
    RunnersParadise

  • #2
    I'm not sure about that one..I heard his neck is pretty messed up ...but yeah if he does come back it's going to be in blue and orange...good news somewhat...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: John Mobley possible return.

      Originally posted by RunnersParadise
      John Mobley

      John Mobley was released yesterday becuase he did not pass his physical to play through the 04-05 season thanks to chronic back/neck problems. However he can return if he passes the physical next season. Its just to clear a roster spot, so everyone don't be mad, chances are he will return.

      R&P*
      hey, runners paradise...your in fair lawn?!?!
      i'm at work rightnow in paramus..want to get a bite to eat at the gsp?

      "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by broncofan303
        I'm not sure about that one..I heard his neck is pretty messed up ...but yeah if he does come back it's going to be in blue and orange...good news somewhat...
        According to this article: http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=2972.

        Shanahan is leaving the door open for Mobley, but first he has to get well.
        John 11: 25-27

        My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



        Thanks Snk16

        Comment


        • #5
          I hope Mobley is able to come back; it just wouldn't feel the same if he were gone forever.

          It was terrifying watching him lying there immobile on the ground. That kind of injury, and the potential for disastrous long-term effects, is something you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.

          Comment


          • #6
            So who starts for him?

            Sykes?


            I think he should stay out of football. Neck injuries are a very serious deal
            Broncos Suck!

            Comment


            • #7
              IF he can come back he will be a FA and can sign with ANY team he wants...
              Ozzy


              The "New Black Sabbath"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jerome Woods#21
                So who starts for him?

                Sykes?
                Most likely. Sykes played very well last year. Spragan wasn't bad but I'm very confident in Sykes. Last year's second round pick Pierce will also get a good look in camp.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Re: John Mobley possible return.

                  Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  hey, runners paradise...your in fair lawn?!?!
                  i'm at work rightnow in paramus..want to get a bite to eat at the gsp?
                  lol..wuss up. Well im at the BEgern Record NEwspaper in Hackensack now. Im working till 5, and I already had my lunch. Thats cool, where do you live?
                  RunnersParadise

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i think it's over for him, sad but true, look a serious life changing neck injury is a lot harder to come back from then a knee. you come back from a knee and get hurt its just your knee ( jamall) john comes back and hurts his neck again he could be paralized, and sinc e he still cany play again this year just confirms how bad it is and was
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by arapaho
                      i think it's over for him, sad but true, look a serious life changing neck injury is a lot harder to come back from then a knee. you come back from a knee and get hurt its just your knee ( jamall) john comes back and hurts his neck again he could be paralized, and sinc e he still cany play again this year just confirms how bad it is and was
                      I hope Mobley gets a proper fairwell. I doubt if he plays for the broncos again. As many young lb's we have, he definatly wont start.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Javalon
                        Most likely. Sykes played very well last year. Spragan wasn't bad but I'm very confident in Sykes. Last year's second round pick Pierce will also get a good look in camp.
                        Sykes seem like the strongest candidate imo. I heard Pierce lost weight so he could play all three positions, but I also heard he's a liablity in coverage.
                        John 11: 25-27

                        My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                        Thanks Snk16

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This injury situation is very similar to what happened to Terrell Davis. If Terrell was able to come back, he would have been a Bronco. Same goes true for John.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            re: Mobley

                            i would like to thank Mr. Mobley for his fierce and ferocious style of LB play and for always putting out 100%. i wish him a full recovery and best of luck to John and his family. no matter what path he decides in the future, he will always be a Bronco to me.

                            May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I hope he signs a contract with us so that he can retire a Bronco. I don't think he'll be playing football anymore (I know I sure as hell wouldn't if I screwed up my neck that bad).


                              Check out Goal Line Blitz

                              WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X