Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anderson

    i thot anderson wanted out of Denver?
    [iMG]

  • #2
    In the USA Today there is a statement saying that:

    "Anderson says he wants to make amends after the suspension for substance-abuse violation last season"

    I think he likes being a Bronco and now has to prove his worthiness.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
      In the USA Today there is a statement saying that:

      "Anderson says he wants to make amends after the suspension for substance-abuse violation last season"

      I think he likes being a Bronco and now has to prove his worthiness.
      Worthiness, huh?

      Being a record setting rookie RB and then taking a demotion to FB are not signs of ones' committment to team, eh?

      I guess if you smoke pot, you are a bad person, apparently.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

      Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

      What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

      Answer: Championships.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey, hey. He did not smoke it. He was at a friends house, where pot was being smoked.
        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by luvdembroncs
          Hey, hey. He did not smoke it. He was at a friends house, where pot was being smoked.
          Ahh. Guilt by association?

          A friend once told me that his father, (who is some sort of drug rehab expert,) said that in order for someone to test positive for second hand somke inhalation, they would need to sit in an enclosed area, (like a car,) for an hour straight, while the inhabitants commenced smoking the equivelant of six joints...for an hour.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

          Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

          What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

          Answer: Championships.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RunByDesign
            Ahh. Guilt by association?

            A friend once told me that his father, (who is some sort of drug rehab expert,) said that in order for someone to test positive for second hand somke inhalation, they would need to sit in an enclosed area, (like a car,) for an hour straight, while the inhabitants commenced smoking the equivelant of six joints...for an hour.
            I'd be willing to try this and see if it works, although I would need to be one of the smokers, not the non-smoker

            I could prob not smoke for 6 months and still fail a piss test -

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by orangenblue420
              I'd be willing to try this and see if it works, although I would need to be one of the smokers, not the non-smoker

              I could prob not smoke for 6 months and still fail a piss test -
              i'm gonna go out on a limb and say the same for myself

              "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RunByDesign
                Worthiness, huh?

                Being a record setting rookie RB and then taking a demotion to FB are not signs of ones' committment to team, eh?

                I guess if you smoke pot, you are a bad person, apparently.
                I was merely pointing out that it appears that he wants to be a Bronco. He doesn't want out of Denver. I think he damaged his reputation a little bit amongst the fans and his teammates regardless of whether he smoked the pot or not.

                I used the term "worthiness" because being a Bronco should be a privelege and Mike IMHO feels that he owes the team and the fans.

                I remember a sign in the stands saying "We Like Mike". I like Mike and would love to see him run again in a Bronco uniform but the competition this year is pretty fierce.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by orangenblue420


                  I could prob not smoke for 6 months and still fail a piss test -
                  My kind of girl. :p
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                  Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                  What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                  Answer: Championships.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I guess if you smoke pot, you are a bad person, apparently.
                    I would be willing to bet that someone who doesn't smoke pot is a better person than someone who does. I don't want to go on some tangent, but from my experience with my friends and family, a person who smokes pot loses interest in things that used to be important in their life. For instance, my cousin was being scouted by the Cincinatti Reds as a pitcher when he was a sophomore in HS. He was only 15 years old and was throwing in the low 90's with incredible control over his curve, slider, and sinker. However, once he turned 16 and got some wheels and was able to get some freedom from his parents, he began smoking pot. He ended up dropping out of college halfway thru his junior year. Obviously it was his choice to smoke pot, but I think he would have been better off had he chose not to. One example out of many. Mike Anderson is a good player, and I believe a good person. However, he would be even better if he didn't smoke pot, or "hang out" with those who do. One man's opinion.
                    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "Johhny was a good boy, then along came pot and it ruined his life."

                      Same old Anslinger disinfo, new generation.

                      Johnny was just a weak individual, who could not stand by his committments. Plain and simple.

                      Pot, in this instance, as most, is the symptom, not the cause.
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                      Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                      What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                      Answer: Championships.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I do not smoke pot myself. But what another person does is there business, not mine. I have plenty of friends who partake and are by no means bad people. They are just as "good" as a non-pot smoker.
                        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I agree with the "it isn't the gun that kills, but he who pulls the trigger" philosophy. I am just saying that there are certain things that people would be better off without, pot being one. When the negatives outweigh the positives, one should do away with that thing.
                          Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                          Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                          Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by diesel51
                            I agree with the "it isn't the gun that kills, but he who pulls the trigger" philosophy. I am just saying that there are certain things that people would be better off without, pot being one. When the negatives outweigh the positives, one should do away with that thing.
                            I know that this discussion belongs in a different forum and we are highjacking the thread, but I can't help myself. Would you care to provide a little proof on how pot is so harmful and what are the negatives that outweigh the positives?
                            Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by diesel51
                              I agree with the "it isn't the gun that kills, but he who pulls the trigger" philosophy. I am just saying that there are certain things that people would be better off without, pot being one. When the negatives outweigh the positives, one should do away with that thing.
                              In Ricky Williams world, the negatives were "football" and it outweighed the positives of choice, apparently.
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                              Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                              What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                              Answer: Championships.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X