X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMCF
    replied
    Originally posted by twotone
    i think i remember reading something on denverbroncos.com where lepsis said he actually felt more comfortable on the left side. anyone at the camp been paying attention to these guys?
    I read that too, he says he feels more at home on the left side.

Leave a comment:

• twotone
    replied
    i think i remember reading something on denverbroncos.com where lepsis said he actually felt more comfortable on the left side. anyone at the camp been paying attention to these guys?

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    Yea but dint lep screw up before? I dont really care thatmuch was just curious why.......i
    I don't think he necessarily screwed up. They switched him very briefly to the left side but they had signed Salaam and Brockemeyer who were both natural left tackles and decided to not to put the effort into switching Lepsis.

It will take Lepsis some time to get used to the left side but hopefully he'll be pretty comfortable by the start of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Yea but dint lep screw up before? I dont really care thatmuch was just curious why.......i mean Gallery will be playin lt, but then again who cares what happens to Gannon......stupid faiders
    ROFL! That sh*t made me laugh out loud for real! Haha!

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Yea but dint lep screw up before? I dont really care thatmuch was just curious why.......i mean Gallery will be playin lt, but then again who cares what happens to Gannon......stupid faiders

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Just curious, but why dint we stick foster at lt? cuz i mean, he hadnt played much yet, so then lep could stay at his spot and foster could become our lt for years to come.
    Probably because they didn't want Jake to get killed this year. Lepsis is more experienced and physically will probably match up better on the left side than on the right. Foster getting his first starts on Jake's blind side could be dangerous the his health.

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied
    Just curious, but why dint we stick foster at lt? cuz i mean, he hadnt played much yet, so then lep could stay at his spot and foster could become our lt for years to come.
    Trusting someone who is essentially a rookie with protecting Jakes blindside on a regular basis, must not have appealed to Shanny.

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    I think so as well. The same could be said for Lepsis as well since is relearining how to play LT.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    don't know but my guess he is doing fine otherwise we would be hearing about it because he is a lineman the only time they get any notice is when they are screwing up!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ChampBaily559
    started a topic Foster

Foster

what is Foster doing in the Camp? no one seems to be saying anything.
Working...
X