Walls out for 3 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walls out for 3 weeks

Just great. I hope this doesn't set him back too far because I was hoping for a good season from him.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=2989
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

DAMN! Guess he's gonna miss the HOF game.
    sigpic

Comment

That bites. Hopefully he can be ready for the start of the season.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        That bites. Hopefully he can be ready for the start of the season.
        Yeah. I also wonder if this will give an edge to Kelly Herndon for the starting job since Walls wasn't guaranteed to be the starter anyway (although it was likely).
        ------

Comment

this makes the champ trade look even better. if we didnt have him at CB the depth would look pretty bad.

look at the RB competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
            Yeah. I also wonder if this will give an edge to Kelly Herndon for the starting job since Walls wasn't guaranteed to be the starter anyway (although it was likely).
            I think Walls is the starting corner. Herndon is much better fit for the nickle.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Wait a second....ok...so Walls is out for three weeks. But does anyone else see the upside of this story? Watts is out there literally breaking people's ankles! This guy is gonna be good

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Originally posted by twotone
                Wait a second....ok...so Walls is out for three weeks. But does anyone else see the upside of this story? Watts is out there literally breaking people's ankles! This guy is gonna be good
                Heh, that's one way to look at it.
                ------

Comment

Also if you look at the puicture where walls is on the ground hurt, it appears he is much thicker than last year in terms of body mass, a plus.
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

It was a sick move that Watts put on Walls. Good for Watts, but it does suck about Walls. Hopefully, the surgery goes well and he doesn't have any lingering problems with it for the rest of the year.
                    Winter is Coming!

Comment

We want Watts to make moves like that and break peoples ankles just not our own DBs ankles .
                      Smith's First Catch
                      "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Lmao, watts going to be NASTY

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
                          Lmao, watts going to be NASTY
                          Damn strait, he will get rookie of the year, and steal of the draft if he is the #2 reciever, and he will be cuz Ashley never does ****!
                          sigpic

Comment

What is Walls, like 6-foot-40?!?!?!

He'll have no probs holding the starting job from Kelly Herndon. Kelly, god love him, just seems to get toasted everytime I put my eye on him during a game.
                            "Man, I thought this was just a picture or something!"

-John Elway
                            As he held the Vince Lombardi trophy in the lockeroom following Super Bowl XXXII

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                              Damn strait, he will get rookie of the year, and steal of the draft if he is the #2 reciever, and he will be cuz Ashley never does ****!
                              give Ashley time man....he'll come around this year

Comment

Working...
                              X