Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helderht_
    replied
    Kelly would step up... he will do a good job........

Leave a comment:

• Forever_Elway
    replied
    Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    Damn strait, he will get rookie of the year, and steal of the draft if he is the #2 reciever, and he will be cuz Ashley never does ****!
    give Ashley time man....he'll come around this year

Leave a comment:

• PokeysLittleDog
    replied
    What is Walls, like 6-foot-40?!?!?!

He'll have no probs holding the starting job from Kelly Herndon. Kelly, god love him, just seems to get toasted everytime I put my eye on him during a game.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by dr0p
    Lmao, watts going to be NASTY
    Damn strait, he will get rookie of the year, and steal of the draft if he is the #2 reciever, and he will be cuz Ashley never does ****!

Leave a comment:

• dr0p
    replied
    Originally posted by twotone
    Wait a second....ok...so Walls is out for three weeks. But does anyone else see the upside of this story? Watts is out there literally breaking people's ankles! This guy is gonna be good
    Lmao, watts going to be NASTY

Leave a comment:

• brom66an6
    replied
    We want Watts to make moves like that and break peoples ankles just not our own DBs ankles .

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    Wait a second....ok...so Walls is out for three weeks. But does anyone else see the upside of this story? Watts is out there literally breaking people's ankles! This guy is gonna be good
    It was a sick move that Watts put on Walls. Good for Watts, but it does suck about Walls. Hopefully, the surgery goes well and he doesn't have any lingering problems with it for the rest of the year.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Also if you look at the puicture where walls is on the ground hurt, it appears he is much thicker than last year in terms of body mass, a plus.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Heh, that's one way to look at it.

Leave a comment:

• twotone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Yeah. I also wonder if this will give an edge to Kelly Herndon for the starting job since Walls wasn't guaranteed to be the starter anyway (although it was likely).
    I think Walls is the starting corner. Herndon is much better fit for the nickle.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    this makes the champ trade look even better. if we didnt have him at CB the depth would look pretty bad.

look at the RB competition.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    That bites. Hopefully he can be ready for the start of the season.
    Yeah. I also wonder if this will give an edge to Kelly Herndon for the starting job since Walls wasn't guaranteed to be the starter anyway (although it was likely).

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    That bites. Hopefully he can be ready for the start of the season.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    DAMN! Guess he's gonna miss the HOF game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X