Rod Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Smith

i just wanted to dedicate a thread to him as i think its brilliant how he speaks his mind all the time and generally loves football. he is a gr8 leader and i would not want him on any other team.

out of the 3 vets (smith/ed/sharpe) he is the one i would of really hated to lose. i believe he can lead our offense next season with the help of plummer and nalen.

i know but a QB always leads the team in the huddle.

Comment

Jake will improve.

Give Plummer a chance and he will get better. He is a better athlete than they thought he was when they signed him. Shanny said that he had better arm strength than he realized and that he expects him to relax and improve because of the experience in the system. Jake has always been mobile and fits into the scheme better than any of the other QBs since Elway retired. I hope that Mauck shows enough mobility to stick at #3 this year and improves to #2 next year. They need to stablize the QB position. The last good situation was Elway and Kubiak.

Comment

Heres to ROD!
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Jake will improve.

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
          im nto saying jake isnt good im just saying let him stay in the organization for a while before we give him o team captain
          Didnt they vote him co captain last year or sumthin?
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

In all seriousness, I would hope that any Qb would be the captain of the offense, in some regard.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I dint mean like elway, just mean they voted him to be, i member readin it sumwhere.
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
              X