• Time
  • Show
Clear All

griffin will get about 1150 if he doesnt get injured
    [iMG]

Comment

Originally posted by GriffinRB22
      griffin will get about 1150 if he doesnt get injured
      Thats like 72 yards a game, it will be more like 1750, for him and another 350-400 for the next back that spells him.

We have averaged 2150 yards a year since MIkey came back as HC. Is there any real reason to doubt it will not continue?

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
        Thats like 72 yards a game, it will be more like 1750, for him and another 350-400 for the next back that spells him.

We have averaged 2150 yards a year since MIkey came back as HC. Is there any real reason to doubt it will not continue?
        1750? lol....

No way could he carry the load of 1750 yards. He seems like he would be a great 3rd down RB.
        Broncos Suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Woods#21
          1750? lol....

No way could he carry the load of 1750 yards. He seems like he would be a great 3rd down RB.
          Jerome go back to KC little that you know about DEN.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Woods#21
            1750? lol....

Now Jerome, the only knock on Quentin is his height. According to the last report I read, he's apparently up to right about 200 lbs this year. Clinton Portis was only 205. Barry Sanders was only 203. So, there's nothing about his size that says he carry carry the load for a full season.

That being said, I'm still reserving judgment on his talent until I see him play some more games. But there's definitely hope for him.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I'll second that Jav. Of coarse it could be Bell or Beard that becomes the stud buffalo.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
              X