Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer winning 2 Super Bowls?????

Originally posted by WoodlandPkPunk
    What would Broncos fans think if Jake was to win 2 rings or should I dare say 3 rings?? Where would he rank next to John Elway? This would be great for Broncos fans, to win more rings, but would Jake overtake the popularity of JE???
    I think so, but JE took a losing franchise to a winning one. I dunno but, Jake in my eyes would be greater than Elway. Just because I would be around to see the whole era of Jake, and I didn't see the whole era of John.
    sigpic

Plummer winning 2 Super Bowls?????

What would Broncos fans think if Jake was to win 2 rings or should I dare say 3 rings?? Where would he rank next to John Elway? This would be great for Broncos fans, to win more rings, but would Jake overtake the popularity of JE???

Comment

I think that John will always be most popular, as he was the first to deliver a super bowl to denver...but i think if jake wins two or three super bowls, he won't be far behind, especially if he stays with the team for a while (7-9 years)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Re: Plummer winning 2 Super Bowls?????

Originally posted by WoodlandPkPunk
        Jake may win SB's and that would be great but I can tell you of QB's that win it and get cut the next year. Winning the dance is just that Winning the dance. Elway paved his greatness (stats) on his own shoulders. Jake doesn't have the time or the shoulders to even come close (next to) to John.

Win! Jake! Win!
        This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Even with the rings, there is no way he could pull of Johns #'s. IMO he wouldnt even hold a light to John.

Comment

agreed^

Comment

Well he wouldnt beat Elways, but he would be our number 2 fav i think, hes already mine
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

didnt trent dilfer (sp) win a superbowl?....do you think he was better then marino...

Comment

John will always be the Ultimate Savior in Bronco Land.

If Jake can pull off a couple of rings himself, he definately would become the next successful car lot owner.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

i would much rather see more lombardi trophies in the trophy room,,,,no matter who the qb is!!
                    It wont mean a thing in 100 years!!

Thanks to CBailey for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Jitterbug
                      i would much rather see more lombardi trophies in the trophy room,,,,no matter who the qb is!!
                      I think we can all agree on that one!

And The Crowd Goes Wild!! :jump:

sigpic

Comment

wow i got a reply,,,im learning how to do this!!!,,,not bad fer a wv hillbilly whos off work fer a couple weeks(got a torn rotator cupp) my better half is trying to show me how all this high tech stuff works!! lol
                        It wont mean a thing in 100 years!!

Thanks to CBailey for the Sig!

Comment

So jitter are ya any smarter than an hour ago? LOL.

sigpic

Comment

Regardless of Plummers success... Elway will forever be known as the greatest and most loved QB the Bronco's ever had. Just my $.02

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                            ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Are you kidding me? If you ask anyone in the world to name one Denver Broncos player, it would be John Elway. If you ask any football fans who the best quarterbacks of all time are, John Elway is one of the top 3 names (unless they are Raider fans, hehe). This guy was ready to quit football if he didn't get to play here, and bleed blue and orange for his whole career. The two super bowl rings were FOR John Elway. Sure we as fans loved it, so did all everyone else who played, worked, and was associated with the Broncos, but they were FOR John Elway...it was the only way you can send a guy like that off...on top of the football world.

I hope that Jake wins 2, 3, or even 6 Super Bowls, and I love the guy and the way he fits into our system, but will he ever hold a candle to John Elway? No frickin way.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Working...
                              X