Mobley going to jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobley going to jail

His life is really going down hill. First he gets cut now he is going to jail.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...304973,00.html
    Smith's First Catch
    "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

... Lets collect a few million and bail him out!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm just hoping that their appeal works.
      Smith's First Catch
      "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Hey, I like Mobley but I think this is his second offense. Seven days in jail might do him some good and him keep him from doing it again. Just because he's a Denver Bronco doesn't mean he should get out of the consequences of his actions.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
          Hey, I like Mobley but I think this is his second offense. Seven days in jail might do him some good and him keep him from doing it again. Just because he's a Denver Bronco doesn't mean he should get out of the consequences of his actions.
          For some reason on the first read through the article I didn't see that part about the judge suspending all of the sentence but 7 days, I think he does deserve 7 days if this is his second DUI.
          Smith's First Catch

Comment

Originally posted by brom66an6
            For some reason on the first read through the article I didn't see that part about the judge suspending all of the sentence but 7 days, I think he does deserve 7 days if this is his second DUI.
            I'm a firm believer that second offenders get the MAX sentence and fine for being stupid. First time around maybe a lighter sentence but next time hang them. NO DEALS for celebs.
            Last edited by Jrhampton; 07-30-2004, 12:43 PM.

Comment

So crazy! I would love to have the money these guys have. Any time I was going to get trashed, I would simply pay somebody to stay sober and drive my car. Problem solved!

I don't see what the big deal is? Is that not a luxury every drinker would love to have?
              Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by wesuckrealbad
                So crazy! I would love to have the money these guys have. Any time I was going to get trashed, I would simply pay somebody to stay sober and drive my car. Problem solved!

I don't see what the big deal is? Is that not a luxury every drinker would love to have?
                With that money I would hire a limo driver .
                Smith's First Catch

Comment

Seriously - what are these guys thinking - oh wait they are guys - they arent

Comment

John is going to spend enough money on fines, lawyers, and his reputation to make the cost of a part time limo driver seem like chump change.
                    Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

No kidding..I was about to say the same thing...

Comment

A naked female limo driver!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                          A naked female limo driver!
                          Why? You can't see her from the back of the limo.
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                            Why? You can't see her from the back of the limo.
                            Well then one in the back seat
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                              Well then one in the back seat
                              Or just sit in the front with her
                              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
                              X